Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2024, 04:05:07 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Guess who the best team in the league is?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Guess who the best team in the league is?  (Read 3856 times)
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 12:25:11 am »

Hints: Coach is Josh McDaniels, QB is Kyle Orton. Defense is the greatest in the history of the NFL.

BOOOOYAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

The Giants or the Saints. I would like to see that offense play a good defense where you need more than a lucky tipped pass or two.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 12:44:41 am »

Shall we look closer?

Week 1 - Cincinnati:  a 4-win team that they SHOULD HAVE lost to.  Let's be fair, a 79-yard TD off a tipped pass with time expiring?  Really?  That's BS.  What a crock.  But, whatever, let them have it.  Lame.

Week 2 - Cleveland:  WOW, there's a team that's setting the world on fire.  This team has only 1 win in 5 tries, and it came over an equally depressing Buffalo team, only scoring 6 points.  My grandmother and her octogenarian community association could beat Cleveland.

Week 3 - Oakland: Oh, now we're setting the world on fire.  Oakland will never be competitive.  Ever.  Another beating of a 1-win squad. Roll Eyes

Week 4 - Dallas: a mediocre team, at best.  Give them credit, this was at least a decent game.  Fair is fair.

Week 5 - New England:  A challenge, and it took overtime to do it by a field goal.  Let's not reserve any hotels in Miami just yet, mmkay?

The Broncos are inflated.  When they suit up against the Giants or Saints, and wipe the field with them, then we'll consider them decent.  For now, they're a fringe playoff team that will likely choke off the division to the Chargers by week 14 and probably miss the wild card by a tiebreaker...

...AT BEST.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 01:31:02 am »

Well Thank you. But you can still suck my dick.

This thread has been locked because of Defense's childish personal attacks.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray