Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 09:35:12 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Coach Sparano Locker Room Speech 12/12/10
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Coach Sparano Locker Room Speech 12/12/10  (Read 2242 times)
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2010, 08:32:03 pm »

MikeO.....are you a Dolphins fan?  I feel like you get hard bashing the Dolphins..but anyways..as far as Spanano is concerned (and this is me speaking generally, not isolated at one post) do you expect Ray Lewis like speeches?  It's not going to happen..I like Sparano in the fact that he keeps it real (for lack of a better explination)..he's a football guy, look at him on the sidelines any game, he's right there getting jacked up with the rest of the team..you can't compare Sparano to Wade Philips because everyone wanted Wade gone, it's blatantly obvious..could you IMAGINE the UPROAR that would happen in DALLAS if just ONE player said Wade sucks?..we'd still be hearing about it.  So it's no shock that they all "said the right things" but look no further than the Dallas/Green Bay game for them to show their true feelings about Wade..no heart..they didn't care they got spanked..Wade was set up..don't be so quick to call for the head coaches.....head..a champion is not built overnight..but there's one change that needs to be made and it's who do you keep:  Henne or Henning?..one can not play well with the other in the fact that Henne is incredibly inaccurate in the short throws, which is Henning's whole game plan..in order words..if you're content with a conservative offense..you get rid of Henne and continue the search for Marino's successor..if you want a more explosive offense..aka THE REASON YOU GOT BRANDON MARSHALL..you get rid of Henning

Yes I am a Dolphins fan. You can be critical of your team and still be a fan
Stinger24

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2010, 09:40:54 pm »

Yes I am a Dolphins fan. You can be critical of your team and still be a fan

No you can't Wink
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray