Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 03:17:52 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Manning Cleared to Play
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Manning Cleared to Play  (Read 3542 times)
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2012, 06:49:51 pm »

Armando from the Miami Herald is reporting that Peyton and his wife bought a condo in South Beach not that long ago and they both love the area. They love everything about South Florida. Peyton has always loved the area and has told people that for years and his wife is a big fan of the area as well.

Happy Wife=Happy Life
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2012, 07:00:19 pm »

Also in a casual and conversational tone- I believe you misinterpreted what I posted.

You're right, and I apologize... I misread quotation placement, and thought the first part was Mort and the bottom was your own opinion. My bad...and worse, since I am technically a professional writer and editor.

Heave-ho-ing things back on track: I understand the issues involved with the nerve damage and regeneration issues he's dealing with in his arm, but I definitely hope he gets back to being the old "at full-strength" Peyton Manning again. I'm not a Colts fan, but I've been a football fan my entire life, and I love watching Peyton play the game. It's like watching a maestro conductor leading a symphony orchestra...and I'd hate for the music to end without one final movement.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
el diablo
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2012, 07:53:20 pm »

Well you don't want that final movement to end with the conductor being carted off the stage...
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray