Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 07, 2024, 08:49:30 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Ja'Marr Chase Stats Through 7 Games
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Ja'Marr Chase Stats Through 7 Games  (Read 3072 times)
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2021, 05:35:17 pm »

I'm sure glad we guaranteed Fuller $10,000,000.00 to play for us this year, what would we have done without those 26 yards he produced this season.  Another fine job by our front office; with moves like this I can see why X wanted a new contract.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2021, 10:51:35 pm »

I'm sure glad we guaranteed Fuller $10,000,000.00 to play for us this year, what would we have done without those 26 yards he produced this season.  Another fine job by our front office; with moves like this I can see why X wanted a new contract.

I'm fine with that contract when we signed it. It was just a one year deal, he had a lot to prove so he was motivated and he was coming off a good season. I'm not expecting much when he returns, but he broke his finger thanks to a shitty Jacoby pass. I don't consider broken bones to be part of being injury prone.

He didn't even play with Tua yet, who knows? Maybe he kills it the final 10 games.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2021, 08:42:06 am »

I'd tell you to go watch the game again, but I don't think that would do any good, I think you have already made up your mind. Brisset did not check the ball down much in that game, he was looking downfield the entire game. He did make 1 bad mistake which was a fumble in the 4th quarter when they were already down by 2 TD's and he was trying to do too much.
I watched the all 22, he had Waddle wide open multiple times downfield, not being pressured and he just missed him multiple times.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray