Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2024, 03:01:52 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Knicks vs. Heat in Round 2
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Knicks vs. Heat in Round 2  (Read 987 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« on: April 27, 2023, 12:42:43 pm »

We're basically still hungover and screaming from actually advancing to the 2nd round last night after beating the Cavs and now we have Home Court in Round 2 against the Heat who played an amazing series against the Bucks. Giannis missed some time and was not 100% but he still put up monster stats while on the court and no injury prevented him from shooting 10-23 from the free throw line.

Jimmy Butler was ridiculous and they were just the better team, I think they win even with Giannis healthy. Series starts on Sunday and it should be a good one.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 01:43:04 pm »

I do like beating the Knicks, for what it's worth.  They've been bad for so long.  It would be nice to keep them from advancing.

I drink your milkshake!
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2023, 02:34:07 pm »

I do like beating the Knicks, for what it's worth.  They've been bad for so long.  It would be nice to keep them from advancing.

The Knicks have been terrible for so long and aren't even liked by the NBA, I don't think they deserve any hatred from anyone but their own fanbase.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2023, 08:25:00 am »

I remember the allan houston shot .. they deserve to lose every game for the rest of eternity. Plus it's a NYC team .. they can all lose everything. Bunch of entitled over confident blowhards. like "MSG" is some sort of awe inspiring place or some bullshit. Just a loser arena for loser teams full of loser fans.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2023, 09:05:57 am »

I remember the allan houston shot .. they deserve to lose every game for the rest of eternity. Plus it's a NYC team .. they can all lose everything. Bunch of entitled over confident blowhards. like "MSG" is some sort of awe inspiring place or some bullshit. Just a loser arena for loser teams full of loser fans.

Overconfident? We all assume the worst and would gladly burn every player of both teams in effigy if we could afford gasoline. You must be thinking about the old days.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray