Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:21:14 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Denver 2, tell us about you.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Denver 2, tell us about you.  (Read 312 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« on: May 10, 2024, 11:41:47 am »

I see you've posted pretty regularly for about a year.  What's your story.  Where are you from, what do you do?  How did you find the site?  How did you become a Dolphins fan?  What other hobbies do you have, etc?

I drink your milkshake!
Denver2

Email
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2024, 05:28:56 pm »

Hey Dave,

I was actually a poster here for a long time called DenverFinFan I accidentally deleted that account but am back on this one.

I found this website because you or someone else linked to it on the gamespot forums years ago.

I’m from Colorad, I work as QMAP at the moment at a senior center, but I’ve done so many things.

I’m a dolphin fan because of the movie Ace Ventura which I was kinda obsessed with as a kid.

I like to go hiking, read, follow the news, watch TV and listen to music, and drinking.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2024, 10:18:31 am »

Oh cool -- I didn't realize that you were an old-schooler.  And yes, it was me that linked it from Gamespot.  I used to be a regular on those forums and I believe I had our website banner in my signature.
I'm glad that recruited at least one person.

Do you still play video games?

I drink your milkshake!
Denver2

Email
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2024, 10:31:36 pm »

Not as much as I used to, once it gets closer to the next elder scrolls game I’ll buy whatever system it’s played on at that time.

I did have a lot of fun with some fallout games, Witcher, red dead, Skyrim, cyberpunk and the mass effect trilogy since the days I was posting on GameSpot hit most the staples
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2024, 12:20:31 pm »

I am traditionally not an RPG guy, but I have played some over the years and I started with Morrowind, then played Oblivion and Skyrim.  I put lot of hours into those games and will likely buy whatever is next.

I drink your milkshake!
Denver2

Email
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2024, 01:31:29 am »

I am traditionally not an RPG guy, but I have played some over the years and I started with Morrowind, then played Oblivion and Skyrim.  I put lot of hours into those games and will likely buy whatever is next.

They are the only things that can lure me back to console gaming, but I love that survival games like Dead By Daylight really had a lot of fun that with premise. I tried Madden again over the years but man I couldn’t complete a pass to save my life.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray