Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 08:37:59 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  The flexible schedule
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The flexible schedule  (Read 1824 times)
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« on: January 30, 2006, 10:01:25 am »

Ron Borges, of the Boston Globe, reports details on the flexible Sunday night NFL television schedule for next season were ironed out last week during a brief league meeting in Orlando, Fla. The owners and networks came up with a system that will begin in Week 10 of the 2006 season because there will be no Sunday night game on Christmas Eve. In 2007 and thereafter, the flexible schedule will be in place from Weeks 11-17 except in years when there is a Christmas conflict. All games will be schedule for the normal 1 and 4 p.m. ET slots, but 12 days before the game teams will be notified their game is being moved to Sunday night. Fox and CBS each will have five ''blocks" per season, meaning they can stop a designated game from being moved to Sunday nights, but only up to a maximum of five times. The Sunday night NBC game will become the big night game of the week. NBC and the NFL have yet to decide whether the Sunday games will begin at 8:15 or 8:30 p.m.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 10:19:20 am »

Sounds good to me.

Maybe we won't have to watch the 4-8 Packers at the 3-9 Lions anymore.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray