Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 06:17:10 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  draft
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: draft  (Read 2271 times)
BillKilla

Email
« on: March 13, 2006, 12:22:16 pm »

Looks like if everything works out with Brees...(thats me praying)We should go after Jackson from FLORIDA. We can get him with the 16thand have another wepon make him our # 3 guy so he can destroy nickel backs save the money we were going to give Given or T.O and use it on another corner
DolFan619
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 12:34:48 pm »

That's funny that you mention that the Phins have needs other the LenDale White.  Well, guess what?  The Dolphins have other needs than Chad Jackson.  Jackson would be a wasted pick at 16, because we've got depth at receiver.  What we don't have is offensive lineman and cornerbacks.  We need to address those areas first.  If for some reason we can't address those areas first, I would look at linebackers, but receivers are not a first round priority.
BillKilla

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 12:36:18 pm »

you never know he could be the next yatil green lol. but we just signed a corner and can get another Vet IN free agency
DolFan619
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 12:45:01 pm »

you never know he could be the next yatil green lol. but we just signed a corner and can get another Vet IN free agency

Yeah, true we just signed a corner, but with Will Poole and Shirdonya Mitchell coming off injuries I'd rather be safe than sorry and go ahead and draft a corner.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray