Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2024, 06:32:27 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  You're the Free Agent- QB Drew Brees
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: You're the Free Agent- QB Drew Brees  (Read 6881 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2006, 09:51:17 pm »

Does anyone on this forum think that Wanny and Spielman would have done this?

Nope.  They wouldn't consider it because Wanny would still insist that Fiedler would be the starter. 
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2006, 12:09:16 pm »

Does anyone on this forum think that Wanny and Spielman would have done this?

LOL...........He'll no!!!!!! Wanny approached free agency just like he ran his offense CONSERVATIVE!!!!!.

Here's where saban's college experience will pay off. IMO free agency is similar to college recruiting. Saban is fimliar with being around all-american's,and knows what it took to get them to sign on the dotted line. You have to wine & dine these guys and make a good impression. 2 years ago he took the best WR in florida and got him to sign with LSU,AND 3 years ago he came right down here to miami and snagged dwayne bowe. So its obvious the man is very persuasive. It's also the owners job to make sure the coach get's the talent he needs to succeed on the field. I think they've learned you have to be proactive in free agency, and not sit around and wait for things to come to you.

I also agree with TOMMY, WANNY was going down with fielder no matter what.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 12:47:20 pm by gocowboys31 » Logged

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray