Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 07:34:53 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Bowden on the way out at FSU?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Bowden on the way out at FSU?  (Read 4322 times)
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2009, 05:12:36 pm »

The problem at FSU isn't Bobby, it's his overpaid, underachieving assistant coaches. The only thing bowden is to take blame for was bringing in his son as Offensive Coordinator, but that problem was solved 2 years ago. Jumbo Fisher isn't the answer and Trickett isn't that good either. The offensive line was supposed to be the strength of the team, but they look like a bunch of turnstyles, especially on the USF game and don't seem to be physical enough to produce anything in the run game.

Fisher can't  ;Dseem to do anything with any QB... Weatherford, Xavier Lee, Ponder, and E.J Manuel were all parade all Americans. Don't tell me it's all the players, because in 4 games Mark whipple down at Miami has them looking like a pro team

Mickey Andrews is Done as well. Any team that comes with an offense with any type of misdirection kills him, and he never adjust.

Also FSU is getting killed in recruiting. The rankings say one thing, but the product on the field says another. I know this for sure the pouncey twins, Ahmad black, Jeff demps all grew up Seminole fans, but because they staff wasnt aggressive in pursing them, they lost out.

Fisher said demps was to small. All Gator fans would like to thank you dumbo.  Your telling me USF has better talent that FSU? They are better coached I can tell you that. Bobby was just a figurehead who wad hanging on to surpass JOE PA and he delegated authority to his assistants. The same assistants who've let him down. You want to drive Bobby out go ahead, but dumbo fisher will drive you further into mediocrity.

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray