Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 08, 2024, 12:36:42 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Ten thoughts on Saints 38, Dolphins 17
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Ten thoughts on Saints 38, Dolphins 17  (Read 8450 times)
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2013, 08:07:58 am »

LMFAO at you using "best 3rd down QB rating" as evidence and then playing the "cherry picking stats" card. Could you possibly come up with a more obscure stat?

Why would you compare him to Manning? Did he replace Manning in Miami? He replaced Henne, so that's the comparison. Did Miami upgrade from Henne by going to RT? And if they didn't, since Henne is your measuring stick for poor QB performance, I know it must sting a little seeing the actual stats juxtaposed, but they at what they are. -EK
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2013, 08:11:17 am »

LMFAO at you using "best 3rd down QB rating" as evidence and then playing the "cherry picking stats" card. Could you possibly come up with a more obscure stat?

Why would you compare him to Manning? Did he replace Manning in Miami? He replaced Henne, so that's the comparison. Did Miami upgrade from Henne by going to RT? And if they didn't, since Henne is your measuring stick for poor QB performance, I know it must sting a little seeing the actual stats juxtaposed, but they at what they are. -EK

He didn't replace Henne in Miami. He actually replaced Matt Moore and then beat Moore out in Camp the next year. And I would compare his stats to ALL 2nd year QB stats  not just one  players! Since Henne and Tannehill didn't play in the same offensive system in Miami, it opens it up and makes it fair to compare him to ALL 2nd year QB's 20 games into their career and let's see where he stacks up stats wise. Which I hate to break it to ya is pretty good.
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2013, 08:23:54 am »

He didn't replace Henne in Miami. He actually replaced Matt Moore and then beat Moore out in Camp the next year. And I would compare his stats to ALL 2nd year QB stats  not just one  players! Since Henne and Tannehill didn't play in the same offensive system in Miami, it opens it up and makes it fair to compare him to ALL 2nd year QB's 20 games into their career and let's see where he stacks up stats wise. Which I hate to break it to ya is pretty good.

Really? Losing record and 1:1 TD:INT ratio is pretty good? So your actually saying that both Henne and that player in NY you hate so much must have been GREAT their first 20 games, since RT is "pretty good," and they both outperformed him. That seems inconsistent with your previous statements, so were you wrong previously, or are you wrong now? -EK
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2013, 08:25:53 am »

enough shenanigans.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray