Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2024, 03:53:55 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Miami isn't alone in disfunction
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Miami isn't alone in disfunction  (Read 1306 times)
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« on: January 28, 2014, 05:37:52 pm »

I think we all know how disfunctional things seem in Miami, but we are not alone. The Cowboys have been pretty high profile in their bouncing around with play callers of late. They took the responsibility away from the Head Coach (Garrett) and gave it to their OC (Callahan) and then while retaining Callahan as the OC they hired Scott Linehan to take over play calling. Has anyone ever heard of a team having a play caller other than the OC unless it was the Head Coach? Talk about a messed up structure if you ask me.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 04:47:43 pm »

I spoke with a Cowboys fan and he said he doesn't care as long as they win. He is used to dealing with a goofy owner and GM. Maybe we will get used to it too ... lol.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Landshark
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 05:17:25 pm »

I spoke with a Cowboys fan and he said he doesn't care as long as they win. He is used to dealing with a goofy owner and GM. Maybe we will get used to it too ... lol.

The reality is both teams have grossly underachieved as of late
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray