Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2024, 03:11:40 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  this years super bowl
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: this years super bowl  (Read 13182 times)
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2015, 10:52:59 am »

I posted an article this morning with my thoughts about this scandal...

http://www.thedolphinsmakemecry.com/content/deflate-gate-confirmed-who-surprised
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2015, 12:18:09 pm »

I'd say there is definitely one person that was aware of this, and that's Tom Brady.  He should be suspended.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2015, 03:00:20 pm »

Here is what I don't "get."  Apparently it was D'Qwell Jackson who "noted" the ball difference after picking off Brady.  He then brought the ball attention to the official, or however it was handled at that point.

Uh, the score at that point was 14-0 - the Colts came down and scored making it 14-7.  NE went on to throttle Indy AFTER that.
Actually you're wrong about this too. This didn't happen in the AFC championship game it happened when the Colts played the Patriots earlier in the year. The Ravens also notified the Colts before the game to watch for under inflated ball. In fact the Colts notified the officials prior to the AFC Championship game about this and that is one of the reasons that all 12 balls were reinspected at halftime and found to be deflated. No one knows when exactly they were deflated, but it wasn't just noticed in the AFC Championship game it was noticed earlier in the year and the refs were told to look for it before the game. Look it's great that you think it's fine for the Patriots to cheat, but most people don't including the NFL. That's why they inspect the balls, to make sure that everyone is playing on a level playing field. The Colts were playing with a regulation ball and the Patriots were not.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 03:26:50 pm by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2015, 05:58:24 pm »

This is the first time I can ever remember that I have absolutely no interest in the Super Bowl. I have always hated the Patriots being as they are in our division and the fact they continue to find themselves in hot water for unethical practices I hate to see them win again. Seattle is another team with a bunch of loud mouthed punks and a cheating coach of their own. He basically remains unscathed from his scandal at USC and I know he didn't just turn face and become a model coach when he went to Seattle. If there were a way for this game to end up in a 0-0 tie I would be happy. Being as this game is in my back yard, I have a real decent chance at a ticket. I am waiting for final word still and if I get it I will go just to say I went to the Super Bowl but what an awful matchup for me.

P.S. I know the Pro Bowl gets a lot of hate on here but I am excited about attending that game in my regular seats this Sunday!!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2015, 09:17:48 pm »

I'd say there is definitely one person that was aware of this, and that's Tom Brady.  He should be suspended.

A number of experts/former players have indicated this and basically called Brady a liar. If this momentum keeps building he could be in a bit of trouble.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2015, 10:46:07 am »

P.S. I know the Pro Bowl gets a lot of hate on here but I am excited about attending that game in my regular seats this Sunday!!!!!

I went to the Pro Bowl when it was here.  It is a very cool event.  Make sure you commit the entire day to it, because there is lots of stuff going on outside around the stadium.  Its a football-lover's paradise.  You'll enjoy it.  If you can, post some pics of the experience...
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2015, 11:12:55 am »

^^^ I tell people that too. It was much more fun experiencing the game than watching it on tv!

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2015, 11:27:37 am »

Brian and CF I am glad that hear you both enjoyed the event. I know that I will enjoy it as well. We plan on getting there very early and will definitely take some pics. I am pretty stoked to see many of the big names all at once and only be 10 rows off the field. Hopefully my ticket for the Super Bowl comes through as well and I will get some pics of that too!!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2015, 06:09:41 pm »

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/01/29/ryan-tannehill-no-chance-im-pulling-for-patriots/

Ryan Tannehill today said no way he is rooting for the Patriots this weekend! Love it!
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2015, 06:24:31 pm »

My source came through and I landed a free ticket to go to the Super Bowl on Sunday. I will take pics and when I get some free time I will upload them and my Pro Bowl (I had a blast by the way) pictures some time next week.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2015, 09:02:19 am »

My source came through and I landed a free ticket to go to the Super Bowl on Sunday. I will take pics and when I get some free time I will upload them and my Pro Bowl (I had a blast by the way) pictures some time next week.

That's awesome!! Have a blast today and try not to get hit with any under-inflated footballs!!  Grin

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray