Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2024, 02:54:52 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  A painful memory
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A painful memory  (Read 1108 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: January 23, 2023, 06:54:36 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Lf4p7mTgk

For a fraction of a second, I thought the Chiefs were going to the Super Bowl. 

Then, I saw the yellow flag.

I still hate Mark Ingram

I REALLY hate Dee Ford.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 07:14:24 pm »

I don't know why you hate the Patriots so much. I see it like hating Ryan Reynolds for marrying Blake Lively instead of me. I was never going to marry her anyway, why am I angry?

Same as how the Dolphins were under .500 garbage forever, why hate Brady and the Pats for winning Superbowls? We weren't winning them. It isn't like a Marino vs. Jim Kelly situation.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 08:31:37 pm »

It's because Brady was playing for them.

I don't hate Brady, I just feel the same way about him that my coworkers felt about me when they found out I bought my car outright without having to make payments.

Plus, all their annoying fans.  I was planning to troll them because the game was in KC due to the Miami Miracle.

I don't hate the Patriots anymore.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2023, 09:28:39 pm »

I don't know why you hate the Patriots so much.
I can tell you why I hate the Patriots so much. They're like the Yankees to me if you're a red sox fan, or the red sox if you're a Yankees fan. Living in the same city as my team's divisional rival is hard. Especially when they were at their height. I wish nothing but misfortune and heartbreak for that team. To me it's not about who is on the team, just the team. If the Dolphins only win 2 games a year, but both of those wins come against the patsies, I'll take some comfort in that. I don't like their fan base much either.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023, 07:31:24 am »

I don't know why you hate the Patriots so much. I see it like hating Ryan Reynolds for marrying Blake Lively instead of me. I was never going to marry her anyway, why am I angry?

Same as how the Dolphins were under .500 garbage forever, why hate Brady and the Pats for winning Superbowls? We weren't winning them. It isn't like a Marino vs. Jim Kelly situation.

Blake Lively, now she could definitely make my list.  Wink
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2023, 08:34:10 am »

Blake Lively in "The Shallows" was a masterpiece if you ask me. hahaha

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray