Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 07:55:25 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Movies I watched in 2023
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Movies I watched in 2023  (Read 1540 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2024, 08:14:50 am »

Oh trust me you watch a TON more than I watch though. I watch TV about 5 hours a week I would say. My TV is barely on. I watch maybe 2 movies a month if that. I don't watch any series. I watch maybe a couple sports events a month. The rest of my time is spent on the internet. I spend hours on Reddit. I do spend some time on youtube, but even adding that time it's maybe 10 hours a week. I play a lot of video games, they eat up the majority of my entertainment time.

Yeah, when I was talking about me not watching much more, I was talking about "screen time".  I have friends or family think that they don't have time, but will just scroll on their phone for hours every night.  It's just about not wasting time.

I essentially never watch YouTube.

I used to watch a ton of daily TV, which was sports (and often talking-heads sports, like Around the Horn and PTI) and cable news programs, and then filler TV like whatever home improvement show was on HGTV.  I pretty much cut all of that out completely, unless it's election night or something.  I'd say that that's where the time came from, more than any single thing.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray