Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 10:00:35 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  If this story does not make you angry, nothing will
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: If this story does not make you angry, nothing will  (Read 129 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: April 27, 2024, 12:15:48 am »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/a-gen-x-mom-makes-25-000-at-applebee-s-and-can-only-afford-one-meal-a-day-she-s-one-of-many-americans-who-live-paycheck-to-paycheck-but-don-t-qualify-for-government-help/ar-AA1nDuk8?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=852933a954d54bcda2fa455211f18ef7&ei=7

We are giving out billions of dollars for illegal immigrants to not work and live lives of ease in luxury, eating the finest foods, staying at the best hotels in our country, getting free healthcare, while our own citizens, hard-working Americans, are struggling?

We just approved $95 billion to go to foreign countries?   

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2024, 09:15:16 am »

That story makes me mad.  But the real tragedy is that because so many people like you have been brainwashed into blaming refugees for her problems rather than the real issues.  You have posted opposition to the very programs that could help her if funded. 

She is not be harmed by people with even worse economic situations and less political power. Her boss makes more money in an hour than she does in a year.    It doesn’t address that the minimum wage has not kept up with inflation. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray