Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 02:42:57 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  At what point do voter fraud claims start being legit?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: At what point do voter fraud claims start being legit?  (Read 319 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: July 22, 2024, 01:13:26 pm »

1) Trump was the first person in history to win FLA and OH and STILL not win the election.

2) Biden is the first president since 1968 not to seek reelection.

3) Exit polls before the midterms showed the voters clearly were not happy with the way the direction of the country is going.

4) Trump's rallies are gaining unprecedented numbers.

5) Biden's policies have messed things up for many people in this country

I cannot believe Biden got 81 million votes in 2020.

I cannot believe there was no red wave in the midterms.

Social media is consistently dominated by the Right, even on neutral platforms.

At what point is something suspicious going on here?

If you can show me nothing is going on here, by all means do so.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2024, 01:36:24 pm »

1 - so what ?
2 - so what ?
3 - polls are worthless, and lean to the right
4 - wrong
5 - what policies are those ?

- Your lack of belief is not proof of anything
- Social media doesn't vote
- At no point is the answer
- it's not up to anyone to disprove anything. You make the claims, you provide the proof to back those up. That's how facts work.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2024, 02:20:39 pm »

You should really seek alternate sources of media because almost all your points are straight out of the script from Fox News.  Try to be more open minded.

I don't have to SHOW YOU nothing is going on, you have to SHOW ME that something is going on.  Trump tried 60+ times and failed on all of them.

Don't just accept propganda as fact.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2024, 02:33:57 pm »

3) Exit polls before the midterms showed the voters clearly were not happy with the way the direction of the country is going.

I hate this question.

I just got polled the other day and I was asked this question and I answered that I thought the country was going in the wrong direction.  But to me, it's going the wrong direction because of the courts.  So, it's important to me to vote for the Democrat.

I drink your milkshake!
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2024, 05:22:26 pm »

I hate this question.

I just got polled the other day and I was asked this question and I answered that I thought the country was going in the wrong direction.  But to me, it's going the wrong direction because of the courts.  So, it's important to me to vote for the Democrat.
Its going in the wrong direction for a lot of reasons, but most of them have nothing to do with the current President.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2024, 06:18:57 pm »

The problem with polling is that often the questions themselves are geared towards the answer that the group doing the polling wants to hear.  So sometimes people just answer the way the pollster wants them to answer.

But I don't understand what most of the points you mentioned have to do with voter fraud.  This election won't take place for more than 3 months from now.

There will always be some voter fraud, but it's not enough to make a difference in a national election; something that big could be caught.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray