Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 02:28:48 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Game Balls - Titans
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Game Balls - Titans  (Read 256 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: September 30, 2024, 11:10:10 pm »

Sanders

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2024, 04:59:41 am »

From the NFL highlights package: There's really not much good to salvage from that train wreck of a performance.

About the most promising thing I saw was Patrick Paul at LT (in his first regular NFL season start?). There was one play in the third quarter where he got blown up for a sack, and a missed block (along with Waddle) on the failed Hill 4th down run attempt, but other than that he looked better than solid for every other play in the package. I thought it was a good start, and a lot better than the hot-garbage that is the right side of the OL right now (a lot more on that coming from me in the Shame section).

Sanders didn't miss for once, and gave us the illusion of being a chance in the game for just over a half.

Wright had a flashy run or two, and Ogbah's INT was a great effort. That's about it for me.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2024, 05:23:44 am by Downunder Dolphan » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray