Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 05:59:46 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Report: Vick playing QB on prison team
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print
Author Topic: Report: Vick playing QB on prison team  (Read 28673 times)
Rick
Uber Member

« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2008, 12:28:37 pm »

^ Rick...Have you ever eaten pork?

mmm pork.  Of course I have eaten pork.   I do not butcher or torture my own meat though.  Also, Mike (piece of shit) Vick tortured, electrocuted and drowned DOMESTICATED animals, not LIVESTOCK.  These dogs were killed for no reason but for this sick bastard's pleasure of watching a breathing thing SUFFER and DIE.  They were not killed to feed people.  For the record, I am not a big fan of Leonard Little at all.   
   Guru...way to keep sidestepping  the question?  

Its just not football without something to pass around!!
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2008, 12:54:01 pm »

Aren't livestock considered domesticated?   Wink

Except for his method, how is what Vick did different than the humane society gassing thousands of dogs a year?

Hypersensitive bullies should not frequent message boards.
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2008, 12:59:29 pm »

Gassing is no longer an acceptable form of euthanasia.  Shelters euthanize animals because there are not enough homes for them all and because there are not enough resources to take care of them.  Big difference.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

I found it cheaper on the internet

« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2008, 03:16:53 pm »

"Runaround" BWAHAHAHA!!! Cheesy I thought wisdom came with age!  Both you and Rick are basing your weak arguments on the fact that everyone has driven buzzed...

So by your faulty logic if some asshole does 89 in a school zone and kills 7 kindergarteners, its ok because many other people have sped over the speed limit at one point in their lives. But let me guess..."What kind of reasoning is that?  You're stupid!  Blah blah....grumble grumble....nothing"

And Rick, what do you think owners of puppy mills consider their dogs to be?  Pets? 

Two compassionate animal lovers who feel that someone killing dogs is worse than a human, but at the same time contribute and support the same (and in some instances worse) torture and deaths of other animals.

Bottom line; as shitty as Vick is for what he did, Little did far worse.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2008, 03:29:15 pm »

I do not butcher or torture my own meat though.

OK, I admit it...I am pure evil. Before I eat any beef, I take the following steps:

1) I tie the live cow to a rack...can't have my meal getting away before it can be properly tortured

2) Drip water on its forehead...until it tells me where the best clover is in that cow's pasture.

3) Remove it's hooves with a pair of pliers. If it passes out from the pain, I use a cattle prod for its intended purpose to revive the subject

4) Finally, using local anaesthetic, I cut little pieces off the cow, then cook and eat the pieces in front of it.

You should see the pre-dinner ritual on chicken night...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2008, 04:26:21 pm »

Shelters euthanize animals because there are not enough homes for them all and because there are not enough resources to take care of them.  Big difference.
There are plenty of homes and resources - it's just that many people choose not to use their homes and resources for pets.  Semantics?

Had Vick done the "right" thing and turned these violent dogs over to authorities wouldn't they have been euthanized anyways?

PETA kills way more animals than Vick ever did.  (link)

I was no fan of Vick even before this mess.  What he did was wrong.  However, the extent of the outrage seems a bit sanctimonious.  I don't remember Ray Carruth getting this much discussion.  Perhaps that's only because he committed his heinous crime back in 1999 before the internet was so widespread?

run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2008, 04:31:02 pm »

OK, I admit it...I am pure evil. Before I eat any beef...
Man, I'm sorry, but anytime a male fan of any San Francisco sports team utters the phrase, "I eat any beef..." I just can't help but remember the sick yet funny saying, "foreskin, the other white meat."

I told you I'd be as lame as you someday - I just didn't know it's be so soon!  Wink

StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2008, 04:32:23 pm »

PETA can kiss my ass.  Kiss

WARNING: SARCASTIC COMMENT TO FOLLOW

Rae Carruth only killed his pregnant girlfriend.  Maybe he didn't intend to kill her.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2008, 04:33:22 pm »

I do not butcher or torture my own meat    

Where's Dave's beating off poem?
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2008, 05:10:42 pm »

Man, I'm sorry, but anytime a male fan of any San Francisco sports team utters the phrase, "I eat any beef..." I just can't help but remember the sick yet funny saying, "foreskin, the other white meat."

What's with the little homophobic snippets you've gotten into a habit of posting lately? Are you dealing with some lifestyle identity issues? If so, please keep your insecurities safely locked away...I don't have any interest in that sort of thing. Sorry, man...

I told you I'd be as lame as you someday - I just didn't know it's be so soon!  Wink

You started out lamer, and have long since driven way down Lameness Lane, out past Tommy's ranch.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2008, 05:15:12 pm »

=Guru-In-Vegas link
"Runaround" BWAHAHAHA!!! Cheesy I thought wisdom came with age!  Both you and Rick are basing your weak arguments on the fact that everyone has driven buzzed...
I knew you weren't man enough to admit it.  You probably wear a Boy George T shirt to bed.........I'm sure you know NO one who has ever drank and drive? You are so full of shit I bet you resemble a Melting Chocolate bar.

So by your faulty logic if some asshole does 89 in a school zone and kills 7 kindergarteners, its ok because many other people have sped over the speed limit at one point in their lives. But let me guess..."What kind of reasoning is that?  You're stupid!  Blah blah....grumble grumble....nothing"

Where do you come with these examples?  You are either the most dumb person I have ever met.......or you just really like to argue. Probably Both.

And Rick, what do you think owners of puppy mills consider their dogs to be?  Pets?
 WTF are you talking about and what does that have to do with drowning a dog?

Two compassionate animal lovers who feel that someone killing dogs is worse than a human, but at the same time contribute and support the same (and in some instances worse) torture and deaths of other animals .Bottom line; as shitty as Vick is for what he did, Little did far worse.

I'll explain one more time because I can't believe your that dumb. your just ignoring it.........which makes you quite ignorant but hey........whatever floats your boat.  Wink I highlighted the key words to make it even more simple for you.(I don't want you getting a headache)

MURDER

To kill either deliberately and intentionally or recklessly with extreme disregard for life.

Premeditation means with planning or deliberation. The amount of time needed for premeditation of a killing depends on the life and the circumstances. It must be long enough, after forming the intent to kill, for the killer to have been fully conscious of the intent and to have considered the killing.

Manslaughter:

the unlawful killing of another  life without premeditation or so-called "malice aforethought" (an evil intent prior to the killing). It is distinguished from murder (which brings greater penalties) by lack of any prior intention to kill a life or create a deadly situation.

Basically in a nutshell you believe 7 dogs lives are not worth a shit. Your an asshole......that's your problem. That doesn't make me and rick animal lovers.......just Human.

I really don't care because it has nothing to do with the argument. I'm just saying that the act itself........the amount of heartlessness and cruelty to be present in a person to do such a thing (repeatedly)is not a person I'd want to be around.  If you can't see that and your only point is to keep saying dumb childish things and keep making up dumb dumb points that have nothing to do with the argument..........Well rock on Bro.

But I know you see our point. I just wish you were man enough to admit it. If not then I apologize. You really are that stupid.   Good luck..........Vegas has another great human being to deal with.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 05:20:40 pm by Defense5499 » Logged

Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2008, 05:32:12 pm »

You are either the most dumb person

I'm curious as to who you think is the most smarterest.

I knew you weren't man enough to admit it.  You probably wear a Boy George T shirt to bed
Only when my boyfriend isn't in bed with me.

41 years old and he cannot put together a single coherent thought into words.  Much less understand someone else's. 

For anyone in search of the missing link, trace back this putz's family tree.  I'm sure there isn't that many branches and would not have to go that far to find something that resembles human but does not think like one.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 05:41:38 pm by Guru-In-Vegas » Logged
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2008, 06:24:05 pm »

What's with the little homophobic snippets you've gotten into a habit of posting lately?
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Every message board could use a dose of Shakespeare once in awhile.   Wink

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2008, 07:31:25 pm »

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Methinks you just annoy me a little bit too much sometimes. It'll pass...

And...I've got your lady currently hanging low and to the left. Wink

~ Micah Leggat
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2008, 07:50:33 pm »

Actually when resorting to attacks on my profession because you don't have anything else left to add to the conversation (never did actually) I would prefer this guy Please: 

Don't forget the giant doughnut in the next Picture ! God your clever.......... Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray