Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 10:25:46 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Report: Vick playing QB on prison team
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: Report: Vick playing QB on prison team  (Read 28678 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2008, 09:14:53 am »

Hopefully he's sitting in a 6x10 cell thinking about what could have been if he hadn't had such douche-bags for friends and He had a Moral compass worth a shit.

Going from a $130 million contract to making 12 cents an hour will do that to you.....

Although he probably bribed the hacks for more comfortable digs.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2008, 09:51:22 pm »

I still find it funny that there is all this outrage over Mike Vick heading a dogfighting operation... meanwhile Leonard Little personally killed another human while driving drunk and he's still in the league.

If I were the son or husband of the woman Leonard Little killed, I don't know whether I would laugh or scream any time someone went on a tirade about Mike Vick.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 09:53:14 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2008, 10:07:23 pm »

Susan Gutweiler (not sure of spelling) left behind a husband and son.  She didn't die right away when Little ran a red light and t-boned her car, either.  I cringe whenever I hear his name called.  The Rams circled their wagons around him and protected him and made excuses for him.  If that happened today, I hope things would be different.  As far as him getting little jail time, a friend of one of my cousins killed someone while driving drunk and received little jail time and then probation, so I don't believe he was given special treatment there.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2008, 12:04:49 am »

As careless and Stupid the decision to drive drunk by Little was........it was still not a conscious intent to kill anybody.  What Micheal Vick did shows a complete lack of any Moral character. He's a despicable Human being. This country is FILLED with drunk drivers........as I'm sure these very pages are. The only difference between them and Mr Little is that he had an accident and the result was somebody died. How many people do you know that likes to drown dogs in a pool of water ? Thats a sick bastard. Bad Comparision............ Tongue

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2008, 08:13:19 am »

As careless and Stupid the decision to drive drunk by Little was........it was still not a conscious intent to kill anybody.  What Micheal Vick did shows a complete lack of any Moral character. He's a despicable Human being. This country is FILLED with drunk drivers........as I'm sure these very pages are. The only difference between them and Mr Little is that he had an accident and the result was somebody died. How many people do you know that likes to drown dogs in a pool of water ? Thats a sick bastard. Bad Comparision............ Tongue

Agreed.  Leonard Little did something very stupid, but he had no intention of taking that woman's life.  Michael Vick had every intention of seeing those dogs die.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2008, 11:58:50 am »

Let me just add, after rereading my post I did NOT mean to make light of drunk driving and that womens death. Horrible incident that Mr Little will have to carry with him the rest of his life. But I just think that the difference and the meaning of intent needed to be brought out.

Rick
Uber Member

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2008, 12:53:56 pm »

Very EXCELLENT post Defense!!!  It is a joke to compare what Little did to what Mike Vick did.  It was very stupid and irresponsible for Little to drive drunk the night he had his ACCIDENT.  I am pretty sure he did not plan on running into someone and killing them on his way home.  Mike (scumbag) Vick not only financed the operation of killing dogs, he PARTICIPATED in the electricution, drowning and torturing of 8 dogs.  He is a cold hearted piece of shit that should be locked away the rest of his life. 

« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 01:08:43 pm by Rick » Logged

Its just not football without something to pass around!!
Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

I found it cheaper on the internet

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2008, 07:47:42 pm »

What Spider Dan was saying was proven by you guys.  A woman dies and leaves a widowed husband and a mother-less son yet Vick gets people calling for his execution.  If it wasn't for this thread I probably wouldn't have even heard of the Little incident.  Regardless of intent or not, the truth of the matter is that those dogs aren't going to be mourned by a son and a husband for the rest of their lives.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2008, 09:13:32 pm »

What Spider Dan was saying was proven by you guys.  A woman dies and leaves a widowed husband and a mother-less son yet Vick gets people calling for his execution.  If it wasn't for this thread I probably wouldn't have even heard of the Little incident.  Regardless of intent or not, the truth of the matter is that those dogs aren't going to be mourned by a son and a husband for the rest of their lives.

Fair enough. But would you rather have dinner with a man who also mourns the death of that mother and is sorry fr his actions...........or would you rather engage in a dinner convrsation with a guy who openly murdered and toutured dogs by extremly sick methods and is only sorry becuase he got caught?  Do you believe in second chances? If not fine. I hope you are perfect then.  If so...........who do you believe deserves the second chance?  I am quite confident you yourself have driven over the legal alcohol limit or at the very least know someone who has. Are they bad people or just people that made a bad descision ?

Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2008, 09:40:14 pm »

I'm not apologizing for Vick.  Fuck him for what he did.  However, the end result of Little's incident is a lot more tragic and just as preventable. 

You speak of second chances yet Vick is done and done.  Since that is how you feel, I hope you are perfect.  I too am quite confident you yourself have spanked an annoying dog for chewing on your stuff or pissing everywhere.  Of course this is not on the same level as Vick's sick actions, however, I also have never killed anyone nor do I know anyone who has.

Bottom line is there is no need to villify Vick further, especially to me.  I hate the guy for his actions and hope he never plays in the league again.  A father and son left without their wife and mother (in my book at least) is a lot worse.  It is quite surprising as expressed by Spider-Dan that Vick still gets depicted as sub-human while Little gets a pass for this.  As an ardent animal lover, it is hard to compare both actions, Little's mistake far beyond surpasses Vick's intentional actions.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2008, 11:12:09 pm »

I'm not apologizing for Vick.  Fuck him for what he did.  However, the end result of Little's incident is a lot more tragic and just as preventable. 

You speak of second chances yet Vick is done and done.  Since that is how you feel, I hope you are perfect.  I too am quite confident you yourself have spanked an annoying dog for chewing on your stuff or pissing everywhere.  Of course this is not on the same level as Vick's sick actions, however, I also have never killed anyone nor do I know anyone who has.

Bottom line is there is no need to villify Vick further, especially to me.  I hate the guy for his actions and hope he never plays in the league again.  A father and son left without their wife and mother (in my book at least) is a lot worse.  It is quite surprising as expressed by Spider-Dan that Vick still gets depicted as sub-human while Little gets a pass for this.  As an ardent animal lover, it is hard to compare both actions, Little's mistake far beyond surpasses Vick's intentional actions.

Wow your rationalizations are just incredible.  Your spanking a dog reference has absolutely nothing to do with anything in this thread.   

This is it in a Nutshell: I didn't make the comparison of Vick and Little but it is there and you seem to be defending it . Mike Vick cannot be changed. He consciously  and deliberately , and of sound mind and body , murdered and tortured several animals until death.  This is not the kind of thing that can be changed. Your personality is what it is. He will learn through therapy why what he did was wrong.......but the complete lack of any conscious or soul.......to look into a dying animals eyes and to listen to it howl and cry until it dies is a personality trait that can not be fixed. He is a broken human being.

What Little did was extremely dumb and it effected many. But he was not of sound mind and did make a horrible decision while under the influence. This does not in anyway make what he did right.........but I am quite sure if he knew his actions were going to kill an innocent person he would have called a cab. In the eyes of the Law and just humanity in general a persons INTENT is the number one factor that a person is judged by. That is why there are many degrees of law and punishment. Murder 1 is very different from Murder in the 2nd degree or even the 3rd. Once you establish The intent or the lack there of you can get into the other circumstances. Property damage, people injured or killed as a result of an action, but not an intent.

Somebody like little who has no criminal record and simply made a mistake deserves a second chance like anyone else in his position. He Has a soul and he deserves a second chance to make a difference in society. if he does it again.........well, all bets are off. But he can make a mistake like anyone else. I know Hundreds of people that got caught Driving drunk. Some had minor accidents, others just got pulled over. ANYONE of them could have been in Mr Littles shoes.  We cannot shun half of society. You would be hard pressed to find 1 person on these pages, in your place of work, at your church anywhere where someone who has NEVER drove over the legal limit. But I dare you to find 1 person........just one who has killed and tortured an animal for enjoyment yet alone several.

I've wasted too much time here. If you don't get it from this point on I can't help you. Good luck.

Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2008, 11:32:15 pm »

LOL...well the infallible Defensewhatever has taken enough of his time to "help" me.  Last time I checked murder 1 is not applicable to animals, in fact, check out how puppy mills rid their "livestock" when it is of no use to them.  By your standards all employees at factory farms have deep seeded psychological issues and should be thrown away in jail. 

One more thing, friend.  If you don't know by now that getting behind the wheel while hammered is a threat to others' lives then you need to be put into a ring with a pitbull and electrocuted.  You're sure if Little knew he was going to kill someone, he would have called a cab?  I'm sure the loser of russian roulette would say the same thing.  But thats just more of my crazy "rationalizations" right?
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2008, 01:39:20 am »

Last time I checked murder 1 is not applicable to animals,

DUH. Are you that delusional that you can't see I was just showing different levels of intent  and that of course that doesn't apply to animals? Do you even know what the difference between intent and an action is? Maybe my mistake is just not realizing you just don't know any better?

LOL...well the infallible Defensewhatever has taken enough of his time to "help" me.   

It appears now that was a mistake. Good luck with your thought process.

Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2008, 01:52:58 am »

This is entertaining.  Like slapstick comedy.  Its apparrent that you couldn't comprehend my point if I drew you a picture.  But then again looking at your track record it doesn't come as that big of a surprise.  "I don't have anything...soooooo....YOU'RE DUMB!!!"...typical...

You're right dude.  I'm dumber than you.  Your points clearly struck down my argument and made it look weak.  Do I know the difference between intent and an action?  NO...WHAT IS THAT?  Could it be anything like the difference between a human's life and a dog's?  Please teach me Socrates.  Life will have no meaning without your wisdom in my life.

Thanks for the good wishes on my thought process.  I'll be sure to use it appropriately when doing something retarded like calling out another forum member to a fight. 
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 01:54:47 am by Guru-In-Vegas » Logged
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2008, 05:26:19 am »

I still find it funny that there is all this outrage over Mike Vick heading a dogfighting operation... meanwhile Leonard Little personally killed another human while driving drunk and he's still in the league.

This almost counteracts my shame and restores my faith after the comment about the Pope and the screwdriver.

Little PURPOSELY drove drunk fully knowing what could happen.  It's not much different than closing your eyes and random firing a weapon and then being surprised if you hit someone. 
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 05:35:28 am by run_to_win » Logged

Hypersensitive bullies should not frequent message boards.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray