Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 08, 2024, 12:42:10 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Watching Brady Quinn play last night
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Watching Brady Quinn play last night  (Read 16640 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« on: August 19, 2008, 08:57:50 am »

Looked very impressive and made it a game.  Up to that point, the Giants were blowing the Browns away. 

Cam Cameron, you suck!!!!!!
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 09:00:14 am »

Tommy, you suck for still bashing Cam Cameron.   Enough already, damn!
DolFan619
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 09:23:06 am »

Looked very impressive and made it a game.  Up to that point, the Giants were blowing the Browns away. 

Cam Cameron, you suck!!!!!!

I really wish you would move on.  Brady Quinn sucks.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 10:04:57 am »

I really wish he'd move on as well...but Brady Quinn doesn't suck. (not even close). Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Rick
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 10:41:38 am »

Brady Quinn sucks.

Brady Quinn is,  20/29... for 257 yards... 1TD, 1int... 93.6 passer RTG this preseason. Wink   The QB Camoron picked is doing MUCH better then Quinn, Right ? Cheesy 

Its just not football without something to pass around!!
Dphins4me
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 12:06:13 pm »

Brady Quinn is,  20/29... for 257 yards... 1TD, 1int... 93.6 passer RTG this preseason. Wink   The QB Camoron picked is doing MUCH better then Quinn, Right ? Cheesy 
  Did you not see the one touch?  The DB was all over the Wr in perfect stride with him & Quinn under threw the ball to the DBs side.  It landed in the DBs arms & the he could not catch it.  The Wr then & only then had the chance to catch the ball.  It was a throw that had a Miami Qb threw, then Tommy would have been here raising cane.

Horrible throw.  Beck is not getting the chance simply because this regime is looking for their own players.  Had Cam drafted Quinn, then odds are he would be on the outside looking in as well.
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 12:23:04 pm »

Amen!!!!! Once Quinn get's his opportunity to start he's going to cash in. I don't blame dolphin fans for being pissed. No way was beck better than Quinn two years ago.

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 01:00:34 pm »

Did you not see the one touch?  The DB was all over the Wr in perfect stride with him & Quinn under threw the ball to the DBs side.

He's right...that was definitely a mistake pass, and he lucked into it becoming a positive play. If he didn't take that WR out for a steak dinner for saving his ass, he probably should.

I still think he is on course to becoming a solid starting NFL QB...he has all the talent and mental toughness that he needs. It doesn't really matter though...because he isn't a Dolphin and won't be a Dolphin any time soon.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2008, 01:10:25 pm »

I was one of the people who wanted the Fins to draft Quinn badly. But he's not a Fin, so I'm not going to dwell on it. Besides, I like Henne better.

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2008, 01:16:01 pm »

Tommy, you suck for still bashing Cam Cameron.   Enough already, damn!

I really wish he'd move on as well...but Brady Quinn doesn't suck. (not even close). Wink

I'll move on when I feel like it.  Fact is, this was the first of many bad moves that Cameron made that led this team to it's worst season in franchise history.  He will always be measured by that, no matter where he goes. 
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2008, 01:17:15 pm »

he will be measured by that by you.  just cause you disagree doesn't mean we all have to hear you keep saying how cam cameron sucks when he's coaching ANOTHER TEAM!
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2008, 01:27:24 pm »

he will be measured by that by you.  just cause you disagree doesn't mean we all have to hear you keep saying how cam cameron sucks when he's coaching ANOTHER TEAM!

And I hope his career flames out with that other team. 

Quinn looked like every bit the first rounder he was last night, and I still seethe when I think about when Cam passed him over for a WR/KR.... a position that was not in need at the time. 
Rick
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2008, 01:28:48 pm »

Did you not see the one touch?  The DB was all over the Wr in perfect stride with him & Quinn under threw the ball to the DBs side.  It landed in the DBs arms & the he could not catch it.  The Wr then & only then had the chance to catch the ball.  It was a throw that had a Miami Qb threw, then Tommy would have been here raising cane.

Horrible throw.  Beck is not getting the chance simply because this regime is looking for their own players. 

Your right, it wasn't a great throw by Quinn.  But at least Brady gave his receiver the oppurtunity to make a play on the ball down the field...and look what happened  ...Beck is such a pansy, he would not have even thought about throwing that ball...all he would have saw was the pressure coming at him, and Beck would have either taken a sack, fumbled or dumped the ball off to one of his rbs.  

Cam Camoron is the worst coach in the history of the NFL.....Period!!!! Wink

Its just not football without something to pass around!!
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2008, 01:49:58 pm »

you guys are impossible to talk to.  Its like trying to explain algebra to a turtle.

Some day you will stop spewing out emotion and think with your brain, and realize what has been happenning.
DolFan619
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2008, 07:03:23 pm »

I'll move on when I feel like it.  Fact is, this was the first of many bad moves that Cameron made that led this team to it's worst season in franchise history.  He will always be measured by that, no matter where he goes. 

That's fine, but we prefer that just go ahead and do it now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray