Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 08, 2024, 12:35:00 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Watching Brady Quinn play last night
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Watching Brady Quinn play last night  (Read 16639 times)
DolFan619
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2008, 07:04:27 pm »

Chad Henne > Brady Quinn.  Quinn sucks.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2008, 09:06:37 pm »

Brady Quinn is,  20/29... for 257 yards... 1TD, 1int... 93.6 passer RTG this preseason. Wink   The QB Camoron picked is doing MUCH better then Quinn, Right ? Cheesy 

QFT.

The thing about the Brady Pick for me has nothing to really do with Brady or Beck. The draft is a gamble.  If Beck had hit then Cam would have been the second coming of Shula..........The thing that still bothers and burns me to the core is that we needed a QB much more then a freaking Receiver/Flyer.  I know some of you are tired of hearing it , but don't tell me you didn't know what you were going to read when you opened the thread.  Roll Eyes

DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2008, 01:22:38 am »

Ok Cam Camoron Sux,  we all heard it here for  the 10 millionth time.  MOVE ON brotha !!!

Even I dont bash Cam no more geez  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2008, 01:58:59 am »

Why God why did I click on this thread?

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2008, 06:27:16 pm »

Tommy, you suck for still bashing Cam Cameron.
Yeah, thaaaat's the reason.   Roll Eyes

Hypersensitive bullies should not frequent message boards.
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2008, 06:28:45 pm »

Some day you will stop spewing out emotion and think with your brain, and realize what has been happenning.
Wanna bet?  Perhaps we should start a pool?  I'll put a bill on "when hell freezes over".

Hypersensitive bullies should not frequent message boards.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2008, 07:32:53 pm »

Wanna bet?  Perhaps we should start a pool?  I'll put a bill on "when hell freezes over".

I'm in... What's after "when hell freezes over?" That's where my money's gonna hunker down.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
TEKGOD
Uber Member

It's all about the U

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2008, 12:37:57 pm »

Horrible throw.  Beck is not getting the chance simply because this regime is looking for their own players.  Had Cam drafted Quinn, then odds are he would be on the outside looking in as well.

Beck apologists are amazing. Even in overwhelming evidence they stick by their boy. The world is flat dammit!
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2008, 02:00:12 pm »

Who is Cam Cameron?

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2008, 03:16:14 pm »

Who is Cam Cameron?

For some reason, some people NEED to dwell on the past. I always remember the line from The Lion King, when Rafiki hits Simba on the head with his stick. Simba asks "what was that for?" and Rafiki replies "Forget about it, its in the past!"

Cameron is part of the past. Saban is part of the past. Wanny is part of the past. I don't hold any anger or animosity towards any of them. They all did what they thought was for the best. Some moves paid off, most didn't. We'll probably see the same thing with this current regime (tell me how many people still think it was a great move signing McCown or Wilford?)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 03:19:34 pm by Philly Fin Fan » Logged

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2008, 03:29:28 pm »

(tell me how many people still think it was a great move signing McCown or Wilford?)

Tell me how many people ever thought it was a great move signing McCown.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2008, 03:37:14 pm »

Who is Cam Cameron?
He's the reason we invaded Iraq....
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2008, 05:16:46 pm »

For some reason, some people NEED to dwell on the past. I always remember the line from The Lion King, when Rafiki hits Simba on the head with his stick. Simba asks "what was that for?" and Rafiki replies "Forget about it, its in the past!"

Cameron is part of the past. Saban is part of the past. Wanny is part of the past. I don't hold any anger or animosity towards any of them. They all did what they thought was for the best. Some moves paid off, most didn't. We'll probably see the same thing with this current regime (tell me how many people still think it was a great move signing McCown or Wilford?)

Funny........Marino, Duper , Shula and the whole 72 Team are all part of the past as well. Yet no one here has a problem discussing That part of the past over and over again..........

yuppi

Email
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2008, 08:50:06 pm »

i hate them all except saban, johnson, and shula

cameron should be blackballed

this guy is just awful
he ruined my life

"I guess 0 - 8 brings out the worst in Dolphin fans.  Since we can't beat up on our opponents, we beat up on each other. "
UkDOlphinfan
SCFinfan
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2008, 09:48:23 pm »

you guys are impossible to talk to.  Its like trying to explain algebra to a turtle.

This is an excellent quote.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray