Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 12:47:12 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Watching Brady Quinn play last night
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: Watching Brady Quinn play last night  (Read 16768 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2008, 09:58:30 pm »

i hate them all except saban, johnson, and shula
I hate Cam as much as the next fellow....Nick Saban is the devil though...not only did he lie to all of us dolfans and abandon us like the fat girl you slept with when you had too many beers the night before, he talked all this shit about my school (USF) when they where doing their #2 ranking thing (kindof funny how he says USF players have a low academic requirement when Alabama's is lower...fucking idiot)...add the fact he just looks like a certified douche bag and their you go...oh back to Quinn...I almost threw my remote through my TV when I saw us draft Ginn...buuuut I still like Ginn...not his fault that Cam is a fucking moron (and pretty goofy looking in his own right).  Having said all that, Quinn isn't a dolphin so screw him too!
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2008, 08:10:52 am »

he talked all this shit about my school [snip] low academic requirement [snip] and their you go

Well, if you put it like that...
DolFan619
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2008, 09:06:58 am »

cameron should be blackballed

this guy is just awful
he ruined my life

You have a sad life.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2008, 09:10:36 am »

this guy is just awful
he ruined my life

That's a little extreme..... but he did ruin the 2007 season for me.  I still seethe about what he did. 
simeon
Uber Member

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2008, 09:57:19 am »

this guy is just awful
he ruined my life
I am a huge Dolfan and have been since 1970 and the 1-15 season is the worst I have seen any dolphin team in those 37 years, but dude this is a game, we are just fans, if it ruined your life chances are you need psychological counseling.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2008, 09:59:53 am »

I am a huge Dolfan and have been since 1970 and the 1-15 season is the worst I have seen any dolphin team in those 37 years, but dude this is a game, we are just fans, if it ruined your life chances are you need psychological counseling.

You do realize that Dolphins fans have been through a lot.   
simeon
Uber Member

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2008, 10:03:13 am »

You do realize that Dolphins fans have been through a lot.   
More than you know, because I was there too. But dude you do realize its only a game right ?

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2008, 07:38:56 pm »

More than you know, because I was there too. But dude you do realize its only a game right ?

What does that mean? You make it seem like its a crime to want to win. Everyone has priorities of course but there is nothing wrong with being a fan and wanting to win after a 35 + year drought.

StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2008, 08:23:31 pm »

There is nothing wrong with wanting to win, but it should not affect your life.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2008, 10:46:22 pm »

Why all the silence? Quinn played tonight too....  Roll Eyes

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
DolFan619
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2008, 10:54:13 pm »

Why all the silence? Quinn played tonight too....  Roll Eyes

That's because Brady Quinn sucked.  Brady Quinn is a loser.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2008, 09:47:09 am »

Sometimes I'm not sure whether some of you are feigning ignorance or whether there is a legitimate vein of it running through ya...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2008, 10:05:49 am »

Sometimes I'm not sure whether some of you are feigning ignorance or whether there is a legitimate vein of it running through ya...

I wanted Quinn just as much as anyone (I think you were at the draft party when i kept calling Brian and Dave). But fact is, he's not a Fin. So since there are people who praise his glory when he touches a football, I need to bust their chops when he has a bad game.
Surely you can appreciate that!  Grin

Think of it like this, a few years back, when the Fins had the #2 overall pick, I wanted Cadillac. The Fins took Ronnie. Now, if I had posted how great Cadillac was every single time he touched the ball his rookie year, wouldn't it have annoyed you? And surely once Cadillac started to break down, you would've busted my chops, right?  Grin

Besides, look at it like this- not taking Quinn is what brought Parcells, Ireland and Sparano to the Dolphins.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 10:27:05 am by Philly Fin Fan » Logged

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
DolFan619
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2008, 11:02:18 am »

Funny........Marino, Duper , Shula and the whole 72 Team are all part of the past as well. Yet no one here has a problem discussing That part of the past over and over again..........

Here's the difference.  Dan Marino, Coach Shula, the Marks Brothers, and the 72 team were ALL Miami Dolphins.  So, it makes sense to talk about them.  They were a part of this franchise, and those players represent the greatness that this franchise once had.  Brady Quinn on the other hand is NOT, and I repeat is NOT a Miami Dolphin.  Never has been, never will be.  It makes no sense to talk about a guy who got drafted by the Cleveland Browns.
JoblessJayFiedler

UCF sucks

ntensepin0y
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2008, 11:05:56 am »

I find it amazing how people overrate Quinn even though he has played an NFL snap. We've been observing most of his performance based on preseason games. Judge him when he is starting and is on the field for 60 minutes.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray