Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 03:53:03 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - at Cardinals
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - at Cardinals  (Read 11245 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: September 14, 2008, 05:59:37 pm »

The refs for not letting our DBs cover the receivers.

Langford for his facemask.

Sparano for sucking and not going for it on those fourth downs in Arz territory

Ginn for sucking

The O-Coordinator for shitty play calling.

The secondary for sucking at coverage

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
bsfins
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 06:00:10 pm »

Dude.
Atleast wait till the game is over.......
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 06:00:53 pm »

everyone on the roster and coaching staff

http://www.phinvaders.com 2012 events...stay tuned.
BILL PARCELLS for Ring of Dishonor!!! (and don't forget Eric Green)
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 07:33:04 pm »

qft

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 07:41:50 pm »

I third that.
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 07:44:30 pm »

Andre Goodman, for the second week in a row, proves he can't cover an NFL WR without hanging all over them.

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 07:46:35 pm »

Secondary coach Todd Bowles.  Once again, his DB's were ass raped. 

I'm calling Parcells and Ireland out on this too.  They did absolutely nothing to address the secondary in the draft, and the one free agent DB they brought in is horrible. 

The Dolphins have another season like the last one, I'm calling for their heads too!!!  I do NOT have to put up with losing!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 09:07:07 am by Tommy » Logged
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 07:54:42 pm »

The refs get my SOTG

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
doctord56
Uber Member

first dolphin game attended 11/6/66 bills29 fins 0

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2008, 07:56:56 pm »

Well, today the team went up against two world class WR's and got toasted. Last year the Dolphins had by far the worst roster in pro football, the result of a brutal history of draft busts and bad trades. This year the roster is a little better, with some decent young lineman and better quarterbacking. But the team likely has the worst wide receiver corps in the NFL, as well as the worst DB's. It's going to take a good draft or two and some free agents that pan out to fix the holes in the roster, and it's going to take patience on our part to watch some brutal losses like this one.
But today was a bad day.

Shame of the game, offense, Ted Ginn. One catch for 9 yards on a screen play in the 4th quarter. A complete non factor.

On defense, just pick'em in the defensive backfield. They all rendered a putrid performance.

A loyal fan of the 'fins since the time of Joe Auer, Dick Wood, and Wahoo McDaniel.
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2008, 08:05:23 pm »

Dude.
Atleast wait till the game is over.......

The game was over when the mullets boarded the freakin plane.

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2008, 08:06:29 pm »

Secondary coach Kacy Rogers.  Once again, his DB's were ass raped. 

I'm calling Parcells and Ireland out on this too.  They did absolutely nothing to address the secondary in the draft, and the one free agent DB they brought in is horrible. 

The Dolphins have another season like the last one, I'm calling for their heads too!!!  I do NOT have to put up with losing!!!!!

You mean the garbage you guys got off the dallas junkpile wasn't good enough. LMAO!!!!

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2008, 08:27:06 pm »

Shame of the game, offense, Ted Ginn. One catch for 9 yards on a screen play in the 4th quarter. A complete non factor.

By this reasoning, wouldn't Ernest Wilford be a better choice? Everyone said last weekend that he would be a "better target for Pennington" and a better "threat in the red zone". But I saw two balls thrown his way in the red zone, and last time I checked the stat sheets, he was a complete non factor.

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2008, 08:28:59 pm »

^ You will have to excuse the "I am going to hate on Beck and Ginn as much as possible because Cameron drafted them" group. 

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2008, 08:32:12 pm »

The secondary gets this hands down...no question...and maybe they will start Jason Allen now because of this(maybe...just maybe he can do a LITTLE better)...jesus this was just horrible today...
doctord56
Uber Member

first dolphin game attended 11/6/66 bills29 fins 0

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2008, 08:51:30 pm »

By this reasoning, wouldn't Ernest Wilford be a better choice? Everyone said last weekend that he would be a "better target for Pennington" and a better "threat in the red zone". But I saw two balls thrown his way in the red zone, and last time I checked the stat sheets, he was a complete non factor.

Philly, they all sucked. I was just picking the team's supposed #1 receiver/9th pick in the draft. No argument that our $6million man, Ernest Wilford, also plays like a little girl. (Camarillo did give a decent effort, to his credit)

A loyal fan of the 'fins since the time of Joe Auer, Dick Wood, and Wahoo McDaniel.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray