Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 11:16:58 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - at Cardinals
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - at Cardinals  (Read 11234 times)
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2008, 11:10:15 pm »

I give myself the shame of the game for actually believing that they had a chance.  Embarrassed Cry

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
bsfins
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2008, 11:11:01 pm »

I'm sorry I didn't see Brian Asking the questions....
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2008, 11:27:47 pm »

I give myself the shame of the game for actually believing that they had a chance.  Embarrassed Cry

I'm in your boat on that one...I think I said my prediction was 28-0 Phins....ugggggggggghhhhhh
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2008, 12:37:26 am »

Miami: 20
Arizona: 34

I hate to say this, but I just don't see our defensive backs being able to hold Fitzgerald and Boldin down. I think AZ will air it out early and often, and Miami will be playing from behind the entire game.

I gave Miami too much credit on offense, but I knew that Miami had no chance of slowing down Fitz and Boldin.

My shame of the game goes to Anquan Boldin, for not demanding an immediate trade to the Dolphins...several weeks ago. Grin

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2008, 12:55:44 am »

I gave Miami too much credit on offense, but I knew that Miami had no chance of slowing down Fitz and Boldin.

My shame of the game goes to Anquan Boldin, for not demanding an immediate trade to the Dolphins...several weeks ago. Grin

After  whet Boldin saw, I dont think he want to  wear Aqua  Roll Eyes

My shame goes to Miami's horendous Secondary unit  Shocked

fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2008, 06:52:10 am »

The Cardinals have two great receivers and one of the best quarterbacks in the game... unless he's touched, then he coughs up the ball.

The ONLY way we were going to have a chance in this game was by going after Warner. We failed miserably, but I'm not sure what the real reason for that was.

I have to give the Shame of the Game to Pasqualoni for not figuring out a way to get that done.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2008, 08:44:38 am »

My shame goes to Bill Parcells.  Somehow he has gotten credit for (supposedly)turning this team around and letting our star players go so he should get the blame when "everything" absolutely fails miserably. 

Outside of Jax beating the heck out of us, I can't remember a poorer "team" performance. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2008, 03:35:04 pm »

I don't see any reason for all of the Ginn bashing. The play calling was a fucking joke. Ginn can't do anything if he is not getting the ball. Even in garbage time I was hoping they would let him fly down the field and at least let Henne and the offense try for a big yardage play. Nope it was the same old dink and dunk bullshit offense we ran the whole game. We had what 8 tries to get it into the endzone. How many times did the try running Ronnie up the middle? It wasn't working try something else mix it up a little. I would have given Ricky 1 crack to see if he could bust through. Ronnie drops a very easily caught ball in the endzone in garbage time. The offense was pathetic the defense was atrocious and the penalties were a fucking joke. Shame of the game goes to none other than Tony Sparano. This team showed no toughness, discipline, or creativity what so ever. In fact the whole coaching staff should take this one but the rule say you can only vote one.

Sparano I hope to see you build upon this some next week. last week looked promising.....this week looked like #1 draft pick yet again.

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray