Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 12:32:03 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  I spent an interesting day with a bunch of Carnie Folk.............
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: I spent an interesting day with a bunch of Carnie Folk.............  (Read 4735 times)
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2009, 11:41:08 am »

So if those people sneak into Florida, they better not get pulled over?  Or would the cops come after them if they used their credit cards anywhere?

Yeah......they gotta get run. Lots of times a family member or someone with a grudge will Tip us off.  Credit cards are only for Bolo's and seriously wanted folks.   

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2009, 01:08:51 pm »

Yeah......they gotta get run. Lots of times a family member or someone with a grudge will Tip us off.  Credit cards are only for Bolo's and seriously wanted folks.   

OK let me rephrase that.  Let's say I have a warrant for...... say battery, in the State of Florida.  I've fled somewhere up north, but I come back to Florida for vacation.  Assuming, I don't get pulled over in Florida, could I make it out without getting arrested?
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2009, 02:09:31 pm »

OK let me rephrase that.  Let's say I have a warrant for...... say battery, in the State of Florida.  I've fled somewhere up north, but I come back to Florida for vacation.  Assuming, I don't get pulled over in Florida, could I make it out without getting arrested?

Absolutely.....something we need to know about Tommy?  Roll Eyes

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2009, 02:53:18 pm »

He sure is interested in the subject.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 03:44:49 pm »

Absolutely.....something we need to know about Tommy?  Roll Eyes

Yep.  I've lived in Orlando for two years now, and been pulled over once for speeding, but the cop let me go when he saw my honorary badge.  That's all you need to know.   Wink
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 09:15:00 pm »

WTF is an honorary badge?
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2009, 10:19:49 pm »

WTF is an honorary badge?

Means you have a relative who is a police officer, or it was awarded to you for some voluntary work you did for the police.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray