Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 11:24:46 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  2009 TDMMC Fantasy Baseball
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print
Author Topic: 2009 TDMMC Fantasy Baseball  (Read 25768 times)
bsfins
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2009, 11:05:41 pm »

About half way through the week, I thought perhaps my team had hit rock bottom,and started acting like a competitive fantasy team...boy was I wrong..I've got 1 win from my ptichers in 2 weeks now....and that win this week was because of a blown save.....Thankfully I'm still having fun...frustrating but fun....
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2009, 11:47:47 am »

Now that I'm finally out of the cellar, I changed the name.  "I suck at this"..well...sucked as a name.   Grin

I'm finally getting the hang of this Fantasy Baseball stuff.
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2009, 11:20:09 pm »

after not being in last like i thought, maybe i should not call my team bringing up the rear.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2009, 11:21:07 pm »

Friendly reminder:  After this weekend, there are only two more weeks remaining in the regular season. Teams hovering around the edges of the playoffs...don't slack off now!

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2009, 12:34:54 pm »

Damn, I think I was third in the standings at one time and had a late season collapse the New York Jets would be proud of.  Oh well, only a few more months until next season, lol.
bsfins
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2009, 10:51:27 pm »

Shocked to see I made the playoffs...I need to give up on my team with a month left in the season...I must be taking my Cues straight from Sweet Lou himself....Odd I've the wins to be in 1st place but the losses to be in like 7th place...damn  thee hockey like scoring....
bsfins
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2009, 10:55:11 pm »

Congrats on the win Pats...I never expected to be there so nothing lost for me....My team took Sunday off for opening weekend in football,they typically do take a day or two off....
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2009, 06:21:57 pm »

Semifinals start today... Brady Bunch vs Sandlot Freakfest and Dead Like you Redux vs Bringing up the Rear. Good luck to all...

(...except Brady Bunch, who I hope gets no luck this week) Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2009, 07:30:47 pm »

OK, B. This one's for bragging rights. Smiley Good luck buddy.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2009, 04:01:23 pm »

bringing up the rear and Dead like you Redux are having a very good series, tied 8-8 going into the final three days of the week.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2009, 05:31:08 pm »

I got lucky and got off to a hot start against Brady Bunch just as his bats cooled off. Hopefully I can hang on and move to the finals.

~ Micah Leggat
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2009, 03:22:42 pm »

i lost it in the end 10-6, was tied 8-8 going into sunday, very well played Dead Like You Redux, great game.

Now i fight for the 3rd place spot against Brady bunch.

My other league i was in, i am playing in the finals. not that anyone cares about that league.
alk3hol
Uber Member

Frak!

alk3hol alk3hol
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2009, 01:52:26 am »

Good luck Sunstroke.  My teams always choke at the end after a great season so you shouldn't have too much to worry about. :-)

“I've always said you can get more with a kind word and a two-by-four than you can with just a kind word.” -Marcus Cole, Babylon 5
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2009, 07:02:56 pm »

I had a good run. My bats got cold and I am nowing playing for 3rd.  Angry  Good Season guys

bsfins
« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2009, 06:53:32 pm »

Huh, Stink and I are the only ones that don't get to play this week? I mean I bet a few people don't realize that their teams are playing right now...Lol
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray