Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 09:43:23 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  2009 TDMMC Fantasy Baseball
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: 2009 TDMMC Fantasy Baseball  (Read 25817 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« on: February 11, 2009, 05:43:27 pm »

Ladies and Gentlemen...you've been waiting oh-so patiently, but you need wait no longer!! The 2009 TDMMC Fantasy Baseball league is set up and ready to roll.

Follow this link...

http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?jsubmit=1&league_id=53207&password=TDMMC&.scrumb=

...or use these details:

League ID#: 53207
Password: TDMMC

Rules are set up pretty much like last season, with two minor changes. Instead of earned runs, we're using earned run average instead. Instead of 4 roster moves per week, it is now set at 6. The reason for the change from ER to ERA is simple...teams who were having better pitching performanes than their opponent last year often lost the ER point due to their opponent having injured players active and a subsequently lower number of innings pitched. The reason for bumping the weekly acquisition total is because several people last year made comments about having used their 4 picks for the week and then had injury issues pop up.

If there are any objections to either rule tweak, post them here so we can discuss them as a league.

Draft is set up for Saturday, March 14th at 8 PM EDT. I had to put some date in there to set it up, but if we have scheduling issues and need to change things, we have that option.

League is set up for a maximum of 12 teams. If we end up with 14 wanting in, I can reset that setting as well.

Play Ball!!

'Stroke

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 06:00:40 pm »

Im in.

alk3hol
Uber Member

Frak!

alk3hol alk3hol
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 02:24:14 am »

I'm in again as well. Thanks for the e-mail notice, Stroke.

“I've always said you can get more with a kind word and a two-by-four than you can with just a kind word.” -Marcus Cole, Babylon 5
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 02:43:29 pm »

What would a TDMMC baseball league be without a healthy dose of alk3hol?

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 04:24:29 pm »

I really wanted Pants around your Ankiels.... But settled on Lil B's Pet Peavy...because it fit.... Cheesy.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 06:06:50 pm »

I'm trying to build the Freakfest brand<g>, so my names will remain consistent from here on...Redzone, Hardwood or Sandlot Freakfest Wink

~ Micah Leggat
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 12:35:27 pm »

I too, am trying to build the Stinky brand, so that way, everyone will know who they're bowing down to. Wink Play Ball.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
bsfins
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 01:00:19 pm »

Cheesy Wink
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2009, 01:02:30 pm »

^^^ ROFL!!

Very nice

~ Micah Leggat
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 09:13:28 pm »

Let's get some more people in there...6 isn't going to cut it. Bunch of lazy biatches! Grin

~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 09:55:21 pm »

Ahem,we need to decide to either be to be doing finsradio,or the draft..Or it might be a very boring fins radio show..TDMMC Fantasy baseball draft!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2009, 03:04:12 am »

We'll do a repeat show that night...no worries. Grin

~ Micah Leggat
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2009, 05:50:02 am »

i joined, Since i will probably end up last, i decided to put my name as, bring up the rear, seems fitting, if any have a even funnier name, feel free to tell me it and i will change it.
bsfins
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2009, 01:33:32 pm »

Hey now you can have the Bottom..I have 5th place marked with Permanant marker!
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 05:48:31 pm »

I am in....I will be in Vegas for a wedding on the 14th...not sure I will be able to make the live draft on that day!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray