Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 06:36:14 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  2009 TDMMC Fantasy Baseball
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: 2009 TDMMC Fantasy Baseball  (Read 25800 times)
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2009, 10:24:57 pm »

So how about this year we play for draft spots?  Play for something

bsfins
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2009, 10:39:20 pm »

^ and how manytimes do we have to go over this?
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2009, 06:26:08 pm »

We need one more entry to fill out at 10 teams...let's get one more in here, folks!!

I would have done it but that draft time sucks for me.  Auto-draft is the devil.

Sorry Stroke.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2009, 09:35:56 am »

If we don't get the last owner in there by tomorrow morning, I will have to postpone the draft until we do...so get out there and recruit one more, folks!!

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2009, 05:47:08 pm »

if you end up moving the draft, I will take the last spot.

Hope you don't have to come to that.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2009, 12:07:46 pm »

Stink PM'ed me with a possible 10th owner, and I let him know that his friend was welcome.

That said, it's first come, first served for that last spot...So if you're reading this and want to get in on the action, go to the beginning of this thread for the info and sign up now! I just want it to fill as quickly as possible so that I can stop worrying over it. Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pats2006
Uber Member

XxDevilDog
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2009, 02:54:30 pm »

Still no 10th Team

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2009, 03:11:33 pm »

Yep...coming down to the wire now. If it isn't full at 6 PM EDT, I will reschedule it for either tuesday or wednesday night at 8 PM. If any of you have specific concerns with either fall-back date, please post them here.

~ Micah Leggat
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2009, 03:59:50 pm »

Just got a stinky phone call with a no-so-stinky message. Stinkfish is getting a friend to join and round out the league, so it appears as everything is "Go" for the draft tonight at 8 PM. Draft order is set to random...look forward to seeing y'all there!

~ Micah Leggat
Pats2006
Uber Member

XxDevilDog
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2009, 05:10:12 pm »

And then there were 10!

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2009, 05:41:41 pm »

I've locked the number of teams in the league settings at 10... I had 12 as the set max, and wanted to make sure we didn't accidentally end up with 11 this afternoon and screw the proverbial draft pooch.

Welcome to Hector in that 10 slot... Make sure you read the league settings so that you understand the 11-7 head to head scoring rules. If you have any questions, you can post them here or PM me and I'll be glad to help.

Let's get it on, folks...draft in T-minus-2 hours and 15 minutes.

~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2009, 07:55:57 pm »

Edit:  Never mind, I figured it out.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 08:47:52 pm by Tenshot13 » Logged
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2009, 10:21:37 pm »

Good draft, guys...should be a very competitive league, as always!

~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2009, 12:23:58 am »

Yes,I stuck to my stratagey for the fist 2 rounds then threw it right out the Door....I did good this year not making my team full of one team though....Ie all Phillies,or Cubs...
bsfins
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2009, 10:32:52 pm »

Well this is version three of my logo this year.....I imagine I'll end up making a few more,depending on how my season goes!  Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray