Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 04:33:21 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  2009 TDMMC Fantasy Baseball
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print
Author Topic: 2009 TDMMC Fantasy Baseball  (Read 25785 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2009, 03:05:22 pm »

Yeah, I saw what AZ was doing this week and thought "please, don't let that mutherfukker wake up."

I think that once I get A-Rod and Drew back, my offense will be a pretty tough match-up for any team...but my pitching will be a real concern all season.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2009, 03:36:34 pm »

glad i picked up Scott Downs, since he will be taken over the closer role for awhile, until Bj ryan comes back. 2 for 2 in save opportunities.
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2009, 11:27:15 am »

Hey sunstroke, bring it on. Should be a good matchup between bringing up the rear and  Sandlot Freakfest.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2009, 11:18:48 pm »

You got some great pitching early that I just couldn't make up, but at least my bats came to play this week. It's nice to have all my hitters healthy again...now I just need a couple of my DL pitchers to get back.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2009, 12:21:18 pm »

Ohhh, ohhh what's that Smell...My ass getting kicked.... Cheesy Goodluck Stink!
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2009, 01:53:52 pm »

B. I swear, I must have your number, man. I thought that you had me dead in the water. We always seem to play each other well.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
bsfins
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2009, 12:52:58 am »

It's ok Stink, My Fantasy Baseball M.O. regardless of who is on my team...They think because they're on the rednecks,They take the weekend off....I can be up 12-2 on Friday, Monday morning....I've lost 9-6.....I love to play though..... Grin

The Cubbies had to given AZ, a nice bump this week...Freddie Sanchez killed us all night long...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 12:56:31 am by Lil B » Logged
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2009, 06:21:00 pm »

David Ortiz, keep him benched or drop him?  As a Sox fan I want to hold on to him because I love Ortiz but as a fantasy baseball coach I am thinking of dropping him.  Will he come out of the slump?  Will the sox send him down and drop him from the roster?

Moved to the 6th spot and I still dont see signs of him comming out of this slump any time soon?

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2009, 12:49:06 pm »

I have Ortiz in a 12-team league that uses a DH slot, but I've had him benched for about 3 weeks now. I had a couple of other guys with DH eligibility (Aubrey Huff and Jack Cust), and I was tired of getting goose eggs from him.

I do really like the new nickname of "Big Pop-up" though. Grin

~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2009, 01:11:08 am »

My shitty ass fucking ...errr fake of a fantasy team went 1 for 36 tonight..1 Fucking hit.....a HR by Kinsler.... Embarrassed Embarrassed
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2009, 02:02:07 am »

I feel guilty, B...I think my team only made one out the entire evening. Every time MLB Network cut into a game, it was to watch one of my guys rip a HR, or double down the line, or steal a base... I didn't pay for the yahoo live scsoring, so I won't see the actual numbers until tomorrow, but pretty much everyone did "something" for me tonight.

~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2009, 01:43:44 pm »

I foresee changes in the rednecks future...Fire the GM, Change the Logo, Change the Name....
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2009, 04:40:24 pm »

I am having a bad wek also Angry  made a few moves

bsfins
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2009, 05:03:54 pm »

Err in an efforet to change my luck,and come up with a Brand name that I can use for the future, The "I Hawpe Rednecks"are Dead.....We're now....

The Redneck Express.... (currently heading down expressly....)
and the new Logo....
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2009, 12:14:18 am »

Diggin' the logo...and definitely diggin' on the Freakfest this week. Good production all the way around, and I should be sniffing the top of the standings tomorrow morning.

Viva la Freakfest!!

~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray