Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 06:34:03 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  2009 TDMMC Fantasy Baseball
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print
Author Topic: 2009 TDMMC Fantasy Baseball  (Read 25798 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2009, 07:33:12 pm »

Yeah, the funkiness of 6 playoff teams in a 10-team league.

alk3hol and I are in the middle of a 2-week finals match that should be pretty tight. I have an early lead, but I know alk well enough to know that I'm in for a fight for two full weeks.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2009, 09:24:28 pm »

05,06,08,and 09 5th place finisher...gotta say I had consistency..... Cheesy
alk3hol
Uber Member

Frak!

alk3hol alk3hol
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2009, 03:46:54 pm »

Congratulations Sunstroke on kicking my ass!

“I've always said you can get more with a kind word and a two-by-four than you can with just a kind word.” -Marcus Cole, Babylon 5
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2009, 05:41:19 pm »

Thanks, alk...it's usually a tighter battle when we face each other in the playoffs, which is often enough that I feel comfortable saying you'll get a chance at payback next season...or probably football as well.

It's a rare thing for me, but my starting pitching was one of my biggest strengths this season. I caught a nice run of good starts early in our matchup to jump up big in those cat's and just held on through your streaming barrage late.

Thanks to all for playing this year...I look forward to defending the title next season!

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2009, 09:24:10 pm »

third is not bad. Better than my last time in this league. i think i played it once and finished 8th.
bsfins
« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2009, 12:44:18 pm »

Congrats Stroke,that was a fun battle to watch Alk,and Stroke in the finals.....
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray