Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 04:54:13 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  NFL players missing at Sea...........
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: NFL players missing at Sea...........  (Read 18123 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2009, 12:51:35 am »

^^^^

I'm just curious as to how the water could be so cold.  I mean, it's the Gulf of Mexico.  Isn't the water warm there?

Well there went my peace and quiet....and just when I thought defense was gone...Like a case of jock itch....

He's been back for a week now.  Apparently, during that time you had your head so far up your ass that you failed to notice. 
bsfins
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2009, 02:02:06 am »

More along the lines of Failed to give a flying fuck...  Because he never really left..... Roll Eyes
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2009, 02:53:29 pm »

I was wondering the same thing... I thought Defense went off in a huff, took his ball and went home and wasn't coming back. Now he's back like nothing happened.

Maybe we need a more effective "agenda"... Grin

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2009, 07:34:50 pm »

Haven't seen a Post of mine in the Off Topic area Have you?  I figured I'd leave all of you to play in your own little sandbox.  You guys like to think you know it all so have at it. Seems like a different perspective threatens you .

I had a little relavation the other day meeting Mr. Parcells.  Reminded me how much I love this game and the Phins. What do you say we let bygones be bygones and we just keep it Football Talk?

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2009, 09:28:55 pm »

I was wondering the same thing... I thought Defense went off in a huff, took his ball and went home and wasn't coming back. Now he's back like nothing happened.

Maybe we need a more effective "agenda"... Grin

Maybe Defense has an agena of his own.  I wonder how effective your "agenda" is gonna be when he slaps the cuffs on you and reads you your rights.  Maybe the guy who cornholes you in the county lockup will be another Niners fan.  That'll give you something to talk about when you're cuddling afterwards.    Cheesy
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2009, 10:12:31 am »

I think we should judge people on individual posts, personally.

If Defense is back and talking football, let's leave it at that.  Yes?  I've gone a round or two with Al in the other subjects forum and, in that forum, we aren't exactly BFF's.  But let's not let those discussions sour or taint something in another forum.

When he left he specifically said you may be back to talk football / draft stuff.  I know I don't want to be judged on the past, let's give the guy a break and talk some ball.  Yes?

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2009, 11:51:23 am »

BFF's. 

I say we talk about you using this acronym.
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2009, 01:31:22 pm »

Well there went my peace and quiet....and just when I thought defense was gone...Like a case of jock itch....
What's the matter?  Has the forum been going too smoothly which doesn't give you an opportunity to wield your power?  Do you actually look forward to the drama? 

Other than complete immaturity, why else would you make such a statement and try to incite problems?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 01:33:03 pm by run_to_win » Logged

Hypersensitive bullies should not frequent message boards.
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2009, 01:45:39 pm »

^I don't see it that way at all.

Defense5499 has rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.  And he said he was taking his ball and going home.  B is merely calling him on it which isn't a bad thing to do.  The guy said he was leaving so he is naturally going to take some good natured ribbing upon coming back.

I don't see any spot where B was "wiedling his power."  People have power here?  Really?  I personally wouldn't mind flying if powers are being handed out.

I find it rather amusing that you accuse someone of "immature" actions while making this statement in the same post:

What's the matter?  Has the forum been going too smoothly which doesn't give you an opportunity to wield your power?  Do you actually look forward to the drama? 

Was that a very mature response on your part?

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
RJINTAMPA

WWW Email
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2009, 02:35:51 pm »

^^^^

I'm just curious as to how the water could be so cold.  I mean, it's the Gulf of Mexico.  Isn't the water warm there?

water was 62 degrees, the weather in Tampa gets pretty cold  in the winter compared to winter weather down in Miami. It was in the lows 50s threw out winter here in Tampa.

Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2009, 02:52:36 pm »

^I don't see it that way at all.

Defense5499 has rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.  And he said he was taking his ball and going home.  B is merely calling him on it which isn't a bad thing to do.  The guy said he was leaving so he is naturally going to take some good natured ribbing upon coming back.

I don't see any spot where B was "wiedling his power."  People have power here?  Really?  I personally wouldn't mind flying if powers are being handed out.

I find it rather amusing that you accuse someone of "immature" actions while making this statement in the same post:

Was that a very mature response on your part?

Show me where I said that.  You talk about Tommy taking your words..........Pleased don't use your craft to invent them for me.

Looks like this ain't gonna work either.  I figured if I left the baby shit in the off Topic Forum we could still be Men and discuss sports.

Looks like I cut too deeply. Sorry if I actually am a cop and do not pretend to be one , so I actually have experience and real life information to draw from. Sorry if I make you guys feel so threatened you can't let it go from Post to Post. Thread to thread.

One of the biggest Problems I see here is that there is no entity here really in charge. Except for 1 voice of reason in Brian , everyone really acts is a most peculiar way. Then I read This:

What is a YJFF Member?

When the site was first created, only personal friends knew about it. Therefore, a separate, hidden message board area was created where certain users could chat about things that related only to them. Our fantasy football league is called YellowJackets Fantasy Football (YJFF), and "YJFF Member" is a tag used to identity user IDs with access to that hidden section.

It makes sense now.  (Smile on my face. )

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #56 on: March 21, 2009, 04:26:41 pm »

My mods (Maine, Lil B, Philly, CF, etc) don't have access to that hidden YJFF section.  It's for my personal friends that are local, to keep stuff like "what are we doing tonight?" off of the public boards.

I drink your milkshake!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2009, 05:47:36 pm »

One of the biggest Problems I see here is that there is no entity here really in charge. Except for 1 voice of reason in Brian , everyone really acts is a most peculiar way. Then I read This:

What is a YJFF Member?

When the site was first created, only personal friends knew about it. Therefore, a separate, hidden message board area was created where certain users could chat about things that related only to them. Our fantasy football league is called YellowJackets Fantasy Football (YJFF), and "YJFF Member" is a tag used to identity user IDs with access to that hidden section.

It makes sense now.  (Smile on my face. )

My mods (Maine, Lil B, Philly, CF, etc) don't have access to that hidden YJFF section.  It's for my personal friends that are local, to keep stuff like "what are we doing tonight?" off of the public boards.

Aw, Dave...how dare you rain on the dude's paranoia parade??

Yes, Defense... We (the South Florida Cult's Inner Circle) huddle together to talk about you in shadowy corridors when we're certain that no one is listening. We plan and plot, devise and scheme, not only to drive you off the board, but for your eternal ruin. That strange out-of-place unidentifiable sound you hear in the dark? That's all of us, just waiting to get ya...

Grin

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #58 on: March 21, 2009, 06:37:44 pm »

Done.  That is what I was waiting for. I don't stay were I am not welcome, and I'm not a punching bag . The way you all treat people can get quite despicable at times.  Some of the most WRONG people I have ever met...........won't ever admit it.  I'm not perfect, but at least I'll admit it when I am wrong .  Good bye and good luck.

Go Dolphins 2009 !
Show me where I said that.  You talk about Tommy taking your words..........Pleased don't use your craft to invent them for me.

Sure sounds like I'm taking my ball and leaving....(yet you continue to come back  Huh )
Looks like I cut too deeply. Sorry if I actually am a cop and do not pretend to be one , so I actually have experience and real life information to draw from. Sorry if I make you guys feel so threatened you can't let it go from Post to Post. Thread to thread

I just wonder why everyone has to adjust to you? Last time I checked the board was fine without your whole six days of posting...

So who are you to just show up and tell anyone how things should be run,Last time I checked the site wasn't called" The world according to Defense..." did you write the code? do you pay the Bandwidth? Then it's not your decision to make is it? 

Other than complete immaturity, why else would you make such a statement and try to incite problems?
and if all us moderators had a penny for every time you've complained about the people here,and ran with your crack pipe conspiracy theories,we'd be millionaires....Yeah power trip,in the area I've got no say.... Roll Eyes
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #59 on: March 21, 2009, 09:15:19 pm »

author=Lil B link=topic=14081.msg160844#msg160844 date=1237675064]
Sure sounds like I'm taking my ball and leaving....(yet you continue to come back  Huh )
Really what language are you speaking?  Just curious because again.........I never said that.  Roll Eyes

I just wonder why everyone has to adjust to you? Last time I checked the board was fine without your whole six days of posting...
Yes I know. You get to now post things are are clear bullshit without anyone pointing out how stupid and assine your theories are.  Why should I make it easy for you? Ban me if I scare you so.

So who are you to just show up and tell anyone how things should be run,Last time I checked the site wasn't called" The world according to Defense..." did you write the code? do you pay the Bandwidth? Then it's not your decision to make is it?  and if all us moderators had a penny for every time you've complained about the people here,and ran with your crack pipe conspiracy theories,we'd be millionaires....Yeah power trip,in the area I've got no say.... Roll Eyes

Once again show me where I said that. I believe I said......lets be Men and let bygones be bygones.  Talk about being Paranoid......... Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray