Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 06:23:15 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  9-1-1 call over fast food. WTF is wrong with people?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: 9-1-1 call over fast food. WTF is wrong with people?  (Read 5503 times)
Dphins4me
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2009, 08:49:28 pm »

While this lady was extremely wrong for calling 911.  McD. was wrong in telling her all sales are final.  Very few sales are actually final.  Grocery taken out of the store are suppose to be final.  Pretty much everything else can be returned.

Tanget:   This stuff in some stores that say " If you break it you buy it "  is total BS.  That is the cost of doing business.  Plus, if you want to be nice & pay for it.  Cover their actual cost for the item & not their mark up.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2009, 11:09:48 pm »

I am not involved in this thread, just reading.

My opinion is that Maine made no slight to you whatsoever, and any insult you took was of your own doing.  He was just pointing out that it's a two way street.  Citizens AND police need to do a better job.  You happen to be a cop, but this thread has nothing to do with you.

LOL!  You guys stick together like the pages in some 13 yr olds Playboy book.  Just a few months ago I sat back and just watched the games played here by certain individuals. Especially during the off season.  Its cool. I know I'll never be in the Clique , But Like I said........Its ya'alls loss not mine.  Live in your little world's thinking you know it all. 

I live here. I Personally KNOW the arresting officers, The people that booked her. Hell I've had lunch with the Judge that's gonna sentence her! Tommy will Vouch I live about 20 minutes from that Very McDonald's. Maine is 2000 miles away with his C.I.D. badge up his ass, and you are stating that he is making a valid point somehow because some kid was speeding or something in his Town?  Give me a fucking break already. Your fooling no one    Roll Eyes

Nows when all the little Kiss asses will chime in and say how wrong I am and I'm not worth the time.  Grin

Thing is I am a cop. You all are so one sided and don't have a clue about the Law or how anything really works. And I'm not saying all of you are wrong all the time either.........but I do this day after fucking day and even if you don't agree wouldn't you ignorant assholes at least like to hear another side of a conversation?

Maine.........I actually have some really good information as to why the cops probably did what they did in your situation. Did you ask me any questions? No. I thought you made a blanket statement about Law Enforcement that was uncalled for.  Doesn't bother me in the least becuase I got ya'alls number now.

Bridge Burnt.  Enjoy thinking you know it all...........Most intelligent people I know enjoy 2 sided conversations.  I hope you write better at work then you do here.  Roll Eyes 

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2009, 11:53:53 pm »

I don't even know why I justify myself, but...

Maine and I have no relationship outside of what you read on this site.  ...and on this site, he and I go at it just like with everyone else.

...and one of those things most recently, is how to deal with posters like yourself.  I stick up for people like you more than you think.

----

But, no, you're just wrong.  Fucking wrong.

This thread isn't about you or your friends, but you're so self-important that you make it about yourself.  I try to step in and keep the peace and I get accused of being in a clique.  Find a new place to go if you don't like it.  ...or better yet, find a new place to go, period.

I drink your milkshake!
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 07:35:59 am »

I don't even know why I justify myself, but...

Maine and I have no relationship outside of what you read on this site.  ...and on this site, he and I go at it just like with everyone else.

...and one of those things most recently, is how to deal with posters like yourself.  I stick up for people like you more than you think.

----

But, no, you're just wrong.  Fucking wrong.

This thread isn't about you or your friends, but you're so self-important that you make it about yourself.  I try to step in and keep the peace and I get accused of being in a clique.  Find a new place to go if you don't like it.  ...or better yet, find a new place to go, period.

Done.  That is what I was waiting for. I don't stay were I am not welcome, and I'm not a punching bag . The way you all treat people can get quite dispicable at times.  Some of the most WRONG people I have ever met...........won't ever admit it.  I'm not perfect, but at least I'll admit it when I am wrong .  Good bye and good luck.

Go Dolphins 2009 !

fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 08:48:04 am »

This has to be the weirdest reaction I've seen from anyone in a while. I feel perfectly impartial here, Defense, and I didn't see ANY criticism of you, but you just took it and ran with it and proceeded to completely self-destruct.
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 09:26:24 am »

Rarely do people "threaten" to leave and actually walk away without at least trolling.  So I'll say this:

Maine.........I actually have some really good information as to why the cops probably did what they did in your situation. Did you ask me any questions? No. I thought you made a blanket statement about Law Enforcement that was uncalled for.  Doesn't bother me in the least becuase I got ya'alls number now.

1 - I didn't ask for your opinion about the situation I explained.  I don't want your opinion about it, I would rather not hear the excuses as to why one minute they weren't going to act and suddenly, after the father got involved, the kid got slapped with something like four violations.  I didn't make any blanket statements about anyone.  Believe it or not, however, police officers are not perfect.  And, believe it or not, I know one or two in real life.  So what you're saying is basically the line from 'A Few Good Men:'

"I would rather you pick up a weapon and stand a post...but I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to."

Great way to do your job, officer.  Suppress the masses.  Thanks for making my point.

Done.  That is what I was waiting for. I don't stay were I am not welcome, and I'm not a punching bag.

You need someone to come out and say "go somewhere else?"  Are you an adult?  If you don't like a program on the TV do you watch it because that's what is on?  Or do you change the channel?  Stay or go, whatever.  Don't make the mistake thinking that anyone cares either way.  And before you get your panties in a twist about that comment - no one gives a crap if anyone on this board stays or goes.  Words on a computer screen.  You need a hobby or something if you allow this to get you so worked up.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 09:28:02 am by MaineDolFan » Logged

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 10:32:53 am »

Done.  That is what I was waiting for. I don't stay were I am not welcome, and I'm not a punching bag . The way you all treat people can get quite dispicable at times.  Some of the most WRONG people I have ever met...........won't ever admit it.  I'm not perfect, but at least I'll admit it when I am wrong .  Good bye and good luck.

Go Dolphins 2009 !

Gonna miss you buddy.  I've got your number and you got mine.  Give me a call if you need to talk. 
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray