Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 07, 2024, 09:30:52 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  2009 TDMMC Fantasy Football
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Print
Author Topic: 2009 TDMMC Fantasy Football  (Read 43833 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2009, 10:33:35 pm »

I've expanded the league to 12 teams to take in the two owners who didn't get a chance to get in. If anyone has any problem with going to 12 teams, speak now or forever hold your pizza.

Topmmy, Binge...PM me with current email address and I'll get an invitation out to you.

Done.  Check your PM box.
BingeBag
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2009, 10:50:46 pm »

Justified Narcissism is ready to take championships.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2009, 11:08:37 pm »

Justified Narcissism is ready to take championships.

Not if the Orlando Obliterators have anything to say about it. 
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2009, 11:54:02 pm »

Not if the Orlando Obliterators have anything to say about it. 
Whatever

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2009, 09:34:57 am »

I already missed out 2 years in a row because I opted out last year.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 10:00:29 am by StL FinFan » Logged

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2009, 10:38:21 am »

I'm just curious as to why I didn't get an invite when they were originally sent out.  Maybe there was a glitch in the system.  Sorry you had to change the league around, Stroke. 
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2009, 11:19:20 pm »

Thanks for the invite, thought I was in. 

Thats fucked up!

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2009, 10:02:50 am »

Pats... Instead of proclaiming how fucked up it is that you're not in the league, how about just asking for an invitation?

StL...check your messages.

Tommy... I can't push the draft back any further on that night. If you think you may be a few minutes late, I'd make sure you've set at least the top of your draft list just in case.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2009, 11:26:04 am »

I've expanded the league to 14 teams, making it the largest TDMMC FF league ever. One of the last two slots goes to StL...  Pats, if you want the final slot, you need to PM me with your email address before someone else pops up and takes it. Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dolphin-UK
Uber Member

I'm not going to type anything here....

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2009, 11:58:48 am »

I don't think anyone here can complain about the draft time, I shall again be joining at 1.30 am if possible Smiley
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2009, 01:02:41 pm »

I've expanded the league to 14 teams, making it the largest TDMMC FF league ever. One of the last two slots goes to StL...  Pats, if you want the final slot, you need to PM me with your email address before someone else pops up and takes it. Wink

I'm in!  Thanks.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2009, 11:56:52 pm »

are you ready for some stink?!

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2009, 10:57:35 am »

I have still not recovered from my Rookie year in fantasy, when I did probably the worst job by a fantasy owner in the history of fantasy football, and thus, my team missed the playoffs thanks to a last week loss against AZ fin fan.

A year older, much wiser, and much more determined, I return for my second go-round.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2009, 11:30:15 am »

Message Sent!

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2009, 05:31:31 pm »

Actually we played with 14 teams in 2007 if I recall correctly. 

I have still not recovered from my Rookie year in fantasy, when I did probably the worst job by a fantasy owner in the history of fantasy football, and thus, my team missed the playoffs thanks to a last week loss against AZ fin fan.

A year older, much wiser, and much more determined, I return for my second go-round.

For a rookie, you did an excellent job.  You came very close to making the playoffs, the same can't be said for some other teams. 

Additionally, you didn't fall for my trickery when I told you the most important position in Fantasy Football is kicker.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray