Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 07, 2024, 10:31:59 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Matt Cassel injured
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Matt Cassel injured  (Read 4770 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2009, 12:08:04 pm »

Right. We all know this. The point is that at least the Broncos have a starter, albeit horrible in Orton

As long as you realize he sucks much worse than either our starter or our backup, you haven't fallen too far down the well of insanity. Orton will be under center only as long as it takes for the Broncos to get a real QB and make up for the mistake of getting rid of the best QB they've had since Elway retired. (don't EVEN bring up Jake)

He isn't alienating anyone. What he is doing is getting rid of the "me first" players and the pre-madonas. 

Are there post-madonas out there? (it's "primadona")

Josh McDaniels is an egomaniacal tool...and like every other nut that fell out of Belichick's coaching tree, McDaniel will fall flat on his face.

(edited for typo)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 12:09:48 pm by Sunstroke » Logged

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2009, 12:26:53 pm »

Josh McDaniels is an egomaniacal tool...and like every other nut that fell out of Belichick's coaching tree, McDaniel will fall flat on his face.

(edited for typo)

I am sure he is an egomaniacal tool, but I am giving him a pass based on the facts that he is 33 years old, and must command the respect of the players from day one, as he has no track record.

He cannot let the players dictate how the team is run the way that Wade Phillips does in Dallas. That works out really well, doesn't it?

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray