Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 06:36:07 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  UFC 103
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: UFC 103  (Read 1758 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« on: September 21, 2009, 03:26:25 am »

I actually missed it, because I was invited to a dinner thing.

I heard it was lame, but didn't get any details.  Can someone give me a rundown of what was good and not?

I drink your milkshake!
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 03:16:29 pm »

It sure wasn't the best one.  The Franklin/Belfort fight was okay and Silva might have new competition that stems from that fight.  Koscheck/Trigg was kind of controversial, as was Dailey/Kampmann.  Cro Cop/Dos Santos was an okay matchup.  Most of the fights were pretty boring.
Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

I found it cheaper on the internet

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 11:50:59 pm »

I didn't watch it but Belfort isn't new to this MMA thing.  The guy was a total beast a few years ago knocking everyone out he got into it with.  He had incredible speed and power.  I honestly thought that he was done and just gimmicky at this point but he surprised me by knocking Franklin out.  I'll be keeping an eye out for this dude.  I would LOVE to see Silva beat his ass the guy is a cocky douche...
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 12:45:29 am »

I didn't watch it but Belfort isn't new to this MMA thing.  The guy was a total beast a few years ago knocking everyone out he got into it with.  He had incredible speed and power.  I honestly thought that he was done and just gimmicky at this point but he surprised me by knocking Franklin out.  I'll be keeping an eye out for this dude.  I would LOVE to see Silva beat his ass the guy is a cocky douche...

I know what you mean.  I've seen Belfort fuck a few guys up.  I don't think Silva would be able to do his normal, cocky shit against Belfort.  I still think Silva would win, but he couldn't showboat like he did against Griffin, which makes it a good fight in my opinion.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 11:38:04 pm »

I watched it online, thanks to a friendly board member.  I thought it was decent, and at least nothing went to decision.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray