Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 26, 2024, 09:29:12 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  People I hate.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: People I hate.  (Read 12373 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« on: November 28, 2010, 11:53:51 pm »

1.  Nancy Grace

So far, the list is just one person.

I drink your milkshake!
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 12:25:39 am »

The entire Jets organization.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 01:22:17 am »

* Glenn Beck
* Every televangelist who's ever been on TV
* Three of the four Teletubbies

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 01:51:24 am »

Rex Ryan
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 09:07:21 am »

Lady Gaga
Buddhagirl
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 09:43:57 am »

1. Glenn Beck
2. Sarah Palin

"Well behaved women seldom make history."
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 10:57:19 am »

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Kim Jong-il
Fidel Castro
Harry Reid
Nancy Pelosi
Any actor who tries to be a poitical activist. Run for office or shut up

OK so I don't really hate them but would feel better if I didn't have to hear about them

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
bsfins
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 11:00:34 am »

(I'm Sorry for...A. if this sounds like a I'm a Mr grumpy pants  B.If I mentioned these people before C. If I'm hijacking the thread)

1.) People who dial my phone number by mistake and say Who's this? Where's So and so? Then hit redial,dial the number again then ask me, What number did I call? Then dial it again, and hang up as soon as I pick up the phone.....

2.) People that have the need to walk around endlessly talking on their phone,texting, or checking their facebook status....You people run right into me,when I'm trying to avoid you,and then give me dirty looks...

3.) People that insist on walking down the middle of an aisle at the store with their shopping cart/trolley/pram then leave it blocking the entire aisle,because you want to sit there and read the entire label.

4.) (I'm sorry but the next two tend to be women things) Walking in of the said store,grab you chopping cart,trolley,pram,right in the middle of the second automatic door of the breeze way STOP.Start rummaging through your purse for a cell phone,shopping list,to make a decision on where you want to go first.

5.) (I have to throw old people in this one too) Walking out of said store,same automatic doors,Stop in the middle of them again to pull your keys,cell phone,look at your receipt.The Worse...Stand there and look amazed...It's raining...What do I do?

6.) Reality T.V. stars that think they're something

Landshark
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 11:09:28 am »

1. Marine Patrol

2. Obnoxious fans of opposing teams

3. Students who procrastinate, are not willing and capable learners, or expect to be "spoon fed" in my classes with little or no effort or preparation on their part.
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 11:21:29 am »

3. Students who procrastinate, are not willing and capable learners, or expect to be "spoon fed" in my classes with little or no effort or preparation on their part.

What do you teach?

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2010, 11:22:07 am »

Hate's a strong word. Lots of people I dislike a whole lot, but no one who has crossed into the hate category.

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
Landshark
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2010, 01:26:10 pm »

What do you teach?

I teach business courses at Gulf Coast Community College in Panama City, FL.  Specifically, Introduction to Management and Organizational Behavior. 
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 01:34:45 pm »

Fred Phelps

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2010, 01:43:26 pm »

I teach business courses at Gulf Coast Community College in Panama City, FL.  Specifically, Introduction to Management and Organizational Behavior. 

Are you seriously expecting highly motivated, well prepared students in an intro business course at a community college with open enrollment? 

I am not knocking community colleges, they are wonderful programs that often have better teachers than the universities, but the level of academic preparedness and motivation particularly in the day school is lower than the average high school.  If you are expecting otherwise you ought teach elsewhere, such as a grad school.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2010, 04:10:31 pm »

Hate's a strong word. Lots of people I dislike a whole lot, but no one who has crossed into the hate category.

I am with Philly on this. I can't think of a single person that I truly hate.....I can think of a ton that I dislike.

Dislike list.

Kayne West
Lady GaGa
Beyonce
Jennifer Lopez
Nancy Pelosi
Hillary Clinton
Al Gore
The entire State of California
The entire Country of France
Lebron James
Tim McGraw
Anything that has to do with Dancing with the Stars or Glee

I think I will stop there I could go on for days......

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray