Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 12:07:47 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  People I hate.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: People I hate.  (Read 12380 times)
Landshark
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2010, 09:49:47 am »

Hahaha, are you a shady character?
BTW- 35 foot sloop sounds sweet. And sailing it in the Keys? You have the life! Any pics?

Shady??  Nah!!!!  I wouldn't be a college professor otherwise.  I'll try to rustle up some pics for you. 

Have you ever gone diving for rock lobster?  The best part of the day is when you're back on dry land, drinking some cold ones while smelling those lobsters grilling with garlic butter.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2010, 10:25:29 am »

Shady??  Nah!!!!  I wouldn't be a college professor otherwise. 

That's what Sami Al-Arian said I beleive.

Add him to the list.
BoSoxGrl
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Yes, It's real.

479075719 BoSoxGrl577 BoSoxGrl577
Email
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2010, 10:52:19 am »

Not to add fuel to the fire, but the unabomber was a college professor!

Hey, Any team can have a bad century.
Landshark
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2010, 03:05:44 pm »

That's what Sami Al-Arian said I beleive.

Add him to the list.

Not to add fuel to the fire, but the unabomber was a college professor!

Any more comments from the peanut gallery?  Good, let's move on.   Cheesy
bsfins
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2010, 11:34:01 am »

Bump...Sorry So many of them are about Shopping....But...

Overly chatty cashiers/check out people that comment on nearly every product of mine they scan.....
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2010, 01:25:52 pm »

There's really only one person "online" that I can say "I hate that douche" about... There was this obnoxious POS named Tommy that used to post up here before he had his ass summarily booted out for the general betterment of the board. The guy was the king of the plagiarized posts, he'd simply cut and paste things he'd read here onto another board and pass it off as his own original thoughts over on this other lame message board. Basically, the ass-pirate was as close to genuine scum of the earth as it gets.

Can't tell you how happy I am that he isn't on TDMMC any more...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2010, 01:31:35 pm »

^^^ Or their nationwide lack of anything resembling a spine...

We can't speak too loudly, not with our entitled population that wanted everything handed to them yesterday.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2010, 01:33:06 pm »

I own a 35 foot sloop that I sail down to the Keys in quite often when school is out.  I especially love going down during lobster season.  However, the reason why I dislike the Marine Patrol is because for some reason, they always select my boat to search. 

I love boats, I have one myself.  Let's see a pic!

-Voltaire
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2010, 01:36:34 pm »

There's really only one person "online" that I can say "I hate that douche" about... There was this obnoxious POS named Tommy that used to post up here before he had his ass summarily booted out for the general betterment of the board. The guy was the king of the plagiarized posts, he'd simply cut and paste things he'd read here onto another board and pass it off as his own original thoughts over on this other lame message board. Basically, the ass-pirate was as close to genuine scum of the earth as it gets.

While I don't share the same level of enthusiasm for his demise here as you do, I otherwise agree.  The boy didn't have one original thought in his head.  He would go to another board, see something clever and then come here and try to pass it off as his own.  Or he would take something here and pass it off as his own on another board.  Actually...he still does.

The funny part about all that?  He actually thought / thinks he gets away with it.

Tommy -- when you read this:  STOP STEALING, you bald headed goof bag.  Ain't nice to steal.  The Bible told you not to.

-Voltaire
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2010, 10:23:10 pm »

While I don't share the same level of enthusiasm for his demise here as you do, I otherwise agree.  The boy didn't have one original thought in his head.  He would go to another board, see something clever and then come here and try to pass it off as his own.  Or he would take something here and pass it off as his own on another board.  Actually...he still does.

The funny part about all that?  He actually thought / thinks he gets away with it.

Tommy -- when you read this:  STOP STEALING, you bald headed goof bag.  Ain't nice to steal.  The Bible told you not to.

^^^^

As a pretty good friend of Tommy's, I feel compelled to respond to both of you and tell you that you both could not be more wrong.

I've gotten to know Tommy via AIM for a long time and he is a good person. 

If "Stealing" posts off a message board qualifies you as a bad person, that's some pretty high standards.  It's not stealing.   Message boards are not governed by any rules.  I've used other people's ideas on message boards before. 

"Gets away with it?"  In order to get away with something, you have to do something wrong.  And there's nothing wrong with borrowing somebody else's idea on an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD!! 

It's stated best right here:

http://www.phinzrage.com/forums/index.php?topic=2465.0

What I think IS classless is the way both of you personally attacked him in this thread.  Totally uncalled for. 

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2010, 11:32:56 pm »

There is totally something wrong with copying another person's post word for word and that particular post was copied on at least one other board, which is why I reported it.  I get along reasonably well with Tommy, but plagiarism in any from is wrong, regardless of where it's done.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2010, 11:57:46 pm »

I'm afraid clicking on that link isn't possible for me...there is absolutely nothing at phinzrage that I'm interested in.

And as far as "borrowing someone's idea" goes...Tommy didn't "borrow ideas," he copied other people's words, and tried, repeatedly, to pass them off as his own. I understand that you have some sort of medical condition that sort of skews your take on reality, so allow me to clue you in on this one... plagiarism is wrong. In most forms, it's not only wrong, it's illegal. Wrap your bean around that one and step back up to the "support an unethical schmuck" podium and give it another go...

Tommy is, was, and short of intense psychiatric counseling, always will be an unethical, unoriginal slimy excuse for a human being.

Someone recently told me he has a bitchin' boat though...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2010, 12:07:58 am »

^^^^

It's not plagarism.  Period.  Internet Message boards are not governed by those ridiculous laws that I have to cope with at school.   Anything you post is free domain.  And if you take that much pride in what you post on a message board, I'd say you got problems.   

And the only reason he copies your posts is to get a rise out of you.  In response to the way you personally attack him. 

I've been on this board for awhile now, and the way you throw insults at him,
unprovoked, is not only extremely uncalled for and classless, but childish.

I've held back saying anything for fear of getting banned, but I feel somebody needs to point this out.

To treat ANYBODY the way you've treated him is what is unethical.       

"slimy excuse for a human being?"  because of copying internet posts?  That statement right there is what is messed up, not my mind.   
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 12:13:33 am by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2010, 12:13:31 am »

^^^^

It's not plagarism.  Period.  ...

Get a clue...and a dictionary.

There's a reason that you are the ONLY person defending the aforementioned Buttmunch's cut and paste policies...because you're so far lost in Wrongville on this issue that you may never find your way home.

~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2010, 12:16:18 am »

How am I wrong?

If it's plagarism, why aren't you taking any legal action against him?  And my main point is, that isn't anything close to making somebody a bad person. 

And also, I spoke up because you've taken your personal attacks toward me in recent weeks, with your digs about the fact that I enjoy singing karaoke and your comment in my thread about my attempts to interact with women and my "crazy noggin".   

That's why I was so down about losing to you in fantasy.  I thought you were going to post an attack on me and my karaoke in gloating over your victory.  I was wrong, there, I will admit.   

« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 12:28:30 am by dolphins4life » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray