Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 05:15:21 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Hartline Lost for the Season?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hartline Lost for the Season?  (Read 2201 times)
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« on: December 08, 2010, 07:23:05 am »

looks like hartline broke a finger on his left hand in the game against CLE, might be done for the season.  that sux.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/sfl-dolphins-hartline-1208,0,3697965.story

man, our WRs are dropping like flies. Diva Marshall needs to get a little more rehab on that hammy and get back in the lineup.

I'd rather be lucky than good.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 07:31:30 am »

This news doesn't bother me too much. I want to see Moore and Wallace play to see what they do against real competition. Let's see what we got with those 2 kids. I think they are future contributors for the Fins.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 05:51:56 pm »

I'm not a fan of Hartline, but every time I seem to say something bad about him the next game he comes out and makes a couple catches (although he should be doing that every game).  In my opinion he's third or fourth on the depth chart, with a potential to improve.
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 06:30:32 pm »

Trading Camarillo is coming back to bite us in the ass.

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 10:02:09 pm »

Trading Camarillo is coming back to bite us in the ass.

No it hasn't. Camarillo was small and slow and wouldn't have played over any WR on our roster
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2010, 10:03:54 pm »

Ya, Bess took his spot.  He's the same player whose younger and with more upside.
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 08:41:43 am »

No it hasn't. Camarillo was small and slow and wouldn't have played over any WR on our roster

gotta agree with u, I think Hartline is a bigger, younger version of Camarillo.  appreciate what Greg did here, but you got to move with the younger legs and grit.  Cam has 17 recp. and 1 TD, Hartline has 43 Recp and I TD.   I think the trade for Sapp was good. Cam would have similar nos. if not less if he would have stayed with the Phins

I'd rather be lucky than good.
Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2010, 08:43:40 am »

I'm not a fan of Hartline, but every time I seem to say something bad about him the next game he comes out and makes a couple catches (although he should be doing that every game).  In my opinion he's third or fourth on the depth chart, with a potential to improve.

How can you not be a fan of Hartline?
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 07:02:49 pm »

easily. I'm not a huge fan of his. I don't mind him but I don't think he is anything special
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 12:39:41 pm »

He just doesn't impress me.  Sorry, just an opinion.
badger6
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2010, 02:04:18 pm »

All of our WRs have butterfingers problems, even our overpaid diva. Having said that I believe that our QB is more of a problem than our receivers. Effin' Henne, damn him..............
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2010, 08:12:50 am »

Hartline dropped a ton of balls the first month of the year, way too many. He had his off the field issues with his truck involved in an accident and then "the driver" most reports say was him...leaving the scene of the crime. Then when police tried to talk with him in the coming weeks he refused.....like he was hiding something. He got lucky all charges were dropped. Only because of his "celebrity" esentially.

His play doesn't impress me on the field. His character doesn't impress me off the field. I mean as a #3 or #4 WR he's fine. But he isn't a #2 WR by any means in this league. And if we let him go, it wouldn't bother me in the least. I mean what would you really be losing? Not much in my opinion
Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2010, 05:39:20 pm »

Hmmm. Interesting. I don't follow the news on off-the-field issues so I didn't know about that. I've always felt like Hartline was that little speedy guy like Bess, but just not as good. I always thought he was as necessary as Bess. Guess not.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2010, 06:12:34 pm »

Yes.  he is on the IR.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/11/dolphins-place-brian-hartline-on-injured-reserve/

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray