Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 11:24:34 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Game Ball - @ NYJ, 12/12/2010
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Game Ball - @ NYJ, 12/12/2010  (Read 3016 times)
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 08:38:10 pm »

Fields no question about it

Never take the FOOT out of FOOTBALL
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2010, 08:46:51 pm »

Mark Sanchez...for completing almost as many passes to players in Dolphin's uniforms as Henne. 

Seriously.  Your punter.  The game was a about field position and he got you more yards than the offense. 
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 09:11:51 pm by MyGodWearsAHoodie » Logged

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2010, 08:58:15 pm »

Fields controlled field position, which won the game for us.  He deserves 2 game balls.

I think the defense also played well, but we seemed to get a lot of breaks due to the Jets dropping catchable passes, and we continue to drop surefire INTs.

I drink your milkshake!
phinphan
Uber Member

dcphinsphan dcphinsphan
Email
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2010, 09:05:22 pm »

I am giving my game ball to the true fans who watch this every week and still believe there is a chance for the dolphins to do something!!!!!!    
I watched the coaches show today and tony bragged about being one of the few coaches who spends so much time with the players. There is a reason for that you are the BOSS or were the boss. I was against firing tony till then,but as COACH he should have told ross screw the Lambardi play we are playing against a rival team.As far as Henne he is young, Hes shown talent and has an arm so lets follow miami fanship and cut him so he can kick our asses in two years while we scream our new quarter back sucks and we need to cut him.It was still a great win for me    GO DOLPHINS
phinphan
Uber Member

dcphinsphan dcphinsphan
Email
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2010, 09:10:19 pm »

I FORGOT TO ADD TONY SHOULD HAVE TOLD SMITH NO BUTTER ON THE POPCORN
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2010, 09:22:42 pm »

I am giving my game ball to the true fans who watch this every week and still believe there is a chance for the dolphins to do something!!!!!!    
I watched the coaches show today and tony bragged about being one of the few coaches who spends so much time with the players. There is a reason for that you are the BOSS or were the boss. I was against firing tony till then,but as COACH he should have told ross screw the Lambardi play we are playing against a rival team.As far as Henne he is young, Hes shown talent and has an arm so lets follow miami fanship and cut him so he can kick our asses in two years while we scream our new quarter back sucks and we need to cut him.It was still a great win for me    GO DOLPHINS

GOOD post my man
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2010, 09:58:04 pm »

Cameron Wake

Brandon Fields

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2010, 04:02:42 am »

It's ridiculous how much better our special teams are after we fired our coach. Brandon Fields for game ball with HM to Wake, who now leads the NFL in sacks.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray