Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 10:07:10 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Mission for TonyB0D: The most important thing you could ever do as a Dolphin fan
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mission for TonyB0D: The most important thing you could ever do as a Dolphin fan  (Read 1586 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« on: December 14, 2010, 12:07:16 am »

Here's your chance to break a scoop.  If you get access to ESPN's video servers, look through the plays where the Dolphins punt and see if there is a phalanx of Jets personnel standing at the edge of the sideline box (like on the Alosi trip play).

This incident is right around the level of Goodell's piety threshold right now; the Jets have taken action, so he's probably going to sweep the rest under the rug.  However, if ESPN were to start reporting that on every play, the Jets had their little phalanx up, Goodell can no longer ignore it and we get to see the real fireworks start.

This is what you were born to do.  Get cracking.

If anyone has game tape and can give the timecodes that Tony needs to look at specifically, that would be awesome.

Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 12:10:43 am »

^^^ awesome.  Maybe TDMMC can get credit for the scoop.  BREAKING NEWS, REX RYAN FINED FOR BEING A FAT SLOB
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2010, 12:35:44 am »

Dammit, I deleted it earlier today

http://www.phinvaders.com 2012 events...stay tuned.
BILL PARCELLS for Ring of Dishonor!!! (and don't forget Eric Green)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 12:36:50 am »

Doesn't the ESPN Gamecast list the times of all of the punts?

I drink your milkshake!
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 07:35:38 am »

And then when you get done with the Dolphins game...go back and do every punt by the Jets all season long. 

Not looking for "the wall."  The wall proves nothing.  But if you can find one or two other players falling while running down the Jets sideline when they weren't hit by a Jets player, you will be the Burstein and Woodward of Thighgate. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 08:19:03 am »

And then when you get done with the Dolphins game...go back and do every punt by the Jets all season long. 

Not looking for "the wall."  The wall proves nothing.  But if you can find one or two other players falling while running down the Jets sideline when they weren't hit by a Jets player, you will be the Burstein and Woodward of Thighgate. 
I'm thinking if this had happened before they would be speaking out now.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 12:08:06 pm »

The wall proves plenty.  It proves that Jets personnel are being instructed to stand in a designated position, with the intention (<--- this part is important) of interfering with opposing players during play.

TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2010, 09:15:29 pm »

OK i'm sitting here right now for the next 2 hours, help me out!!

i will also be here tomorrow from 6-11
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2010, 09:39:34 pm »

they didn't start doing it until halfway thru the 3rd, and did it for 3 out of the 10 times we punted, all in the 2nd half and even after the incident.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray