Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 05:19:24 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Who will be the last to win a game?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Who will be the last to win a game?  (Read 13502 times)
SportsChick
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2011, 01:49:58 pm »

From your mouth to the football gods ears Stroke (I started the Bucks D against Tampa in fantasy this week)

I'm the girl that makes men jealous of my husband

I hate Red Sox and Patriots bandwagon fans. They give the rest of us a bad name
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2011, 02:57:30 pm »

Indy is going to win tonight vs a ridiculously overrated Tampa Bay team.
What is your reasoning for TB being overrated?
miamid45
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2011, 11:33:07 pm »

Have to agree...so far they look terrible.  Painter looks like Manning.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 09:57:53 am »

What is your reasoning for TB being overrated?
Opinion.  Pre-season, people had Freeman as the next Tom Brady and Blount was Jerome Bettis.  Just not seeing it.

There's a reason I don't bet on football...
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 10:16:34 am »

Opinion.  Pre-season, people had Freeman as the next Tom Brady...

This seems like a bit of an exaggeration... I love Freeman (he's QBing my YJFF squad), but don't think anyone really had him owning property in Bradyville.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 12:34:39 pm »

If you watch Freeman much you will see that he comes through when he needs to. He isn't steller all the time but has the potential to be.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 05:09:59 pm »

Opinion.  Pre-season, people had Freeman as the next Tom Brady and Blount was Jerome Bettis.  Just not seeing it.

Blount looked pretty darn good, although part of that was certainly playing against an undersized Indy D.
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2011, 02:29:54 pm »

Miami and STL have a bye this week so they are safe.  Indy is home against KC this week so thats a win, and Minny is home against the Cards so I think they will win.  After the bye the Fins will lose to the Jets and STL will lose to the Pack.  So week #7 will knock one of them out, The Fins play Denver at home and STL plays @ Dallas; since Dallas blows every other game they will lose to STL.  Therefore, the Fins will be the last to win a game this year, if at all.

Miami DOES have a bye week this week, but I understand the bye week is a 6.5 point favorite. I believe the Colts will win 5-6 games this year, and Minnesota will be the last to win a game, but finish with a better overall record than Miami. -EK
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2011, 05:45:49 pm »

Blount looked pretty darn good, although part of that was certainly playing against an undersized Indy D.

He did that against ATL too.  He always plays like that.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2011, 06:39:33 pm »

Miami DOES have a bye week this week, but I understand the bye week is a 6.5 point favorite.  -EK

Wow, up from 6 pts earlier in the week.  Since Miami is home that's like 9 pts actually.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2011, 01:26:59 pm »

Vikings and Colts with EARLY leads right now.

Minny up 14 and the place is rockin they are pumped. Indy up 7 at home.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2011, 02:45:58 pm »

Vikings and Colts with EARLY leads right now.

Vikings up 28-0 in the first quarter. McNabb's qb stats were... bizarre... 2 of 6 for 41 yards, 0 touchdowns, 0 ints. And they were up 28-0 with no defensive touchdowns. And AP had 59 yards and 3 touchdowns. The last touchdown was a McNabb scramble. Wow. Just weird.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2011, 03:46:18 pm »

Indy has been up the entire game but letting it slip away. We need an Indy win here bad. Indy might be a team that is in every game, lose a bunch of nail bitters and finally quit halfway through the year.

Sort of like Cam's year in Miami. Miami lost a bunch of close games early and then just quit. Indy could be the same way. They had Pitt beat, lost. They had TB beat lost. They have led vs KC the entire game but now only up 3. Would like to see Indy get a win here or else they might not win more than 1 or 2 all year and get that #1 pick
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2011, 04:48:04 pm »

Indy blew it.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2011, 06:08:01 pm »

At 0-5 and no hope in sight, Indy will just shut down. They won't have a team meeting to announce that they should stop trying to win, but once you know the season will end in December, you stop giving that extra effort subconsciously.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray