Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 05:49:58 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Lance Armstrong
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: Lance Armstrong  (Read 12775 times)
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2013, 12:19:28 pm »

^^^ I disagree, I think the whole purpose of his confession is to get cash flowing back into his bank accounts, eventually.
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2013, 12:21:23 pm »

Obtained through lying, cheating and stealing.

He obtained money by defending his lies.  Some of his money was by dragging people into court who DARE accuse him of PED.  He should keep those funds, why...?

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2013, 01:04:35 pm »

He pushed his lies to the extreme for both fame and money. He can be forgiven but unfortunately for him he will also have consequences to deal with.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2013, 01:21:26 pm »

I applaud any and all efforts he made to forward the cause of cancer research...but actions have consequences, and Lance's actions have been illegal and dishonest.

On a more positive note, hopefully Lance's fall will take those ridiculous little plastic bracelets with him...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2013, 01:43:21 pm »

Burn him at the stake....He should have to un-fuck Sheryl Crow as punishment for being a lying cheating bastard... Cheesy He should not be allowed to say that he nailed her... Cheesy Grin

Embarrassed Sorry still in rant mode... Grin
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2013, 01:59:53 pm »

un-fucking her isn't punishment .. it's a reward
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2013, 02:12:05 pm »

Armstrong is a scumbag.  I don't care that he cheated.  I am happy that he did good things for cancer research.  But it takes a special kind of asshole to call in question and bad-mouth those that claim that you cheated, when you did.  Deny it all you want, but he was suing people for telling the truth.  Fuck him.

I drink your milkshake!
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2013, 02:18:38 pm »

I was on board with the "witch hunt" and truly believed they were out to get him......

Now that he has admitted it I truly believe he is scum and I have no respect for him......great you finally admitted it but you should have had the ball (not a typo) to fess up right away and admit your mistakes.

Now you just look foolish after years of denial!!!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2013, 03:35:24 pm »

Lil B un-fucking someone and AZ talking about Lance's ball.  Where else can I get this type of entertainment!!!  Grin

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Landshark
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2013, 03:45:52 pm »

Now that he has admitted it I truly believe he is scum and I have no respect for him......great you finally admitted it but you should have had the ball (not a typo) to fess up right away and admit your mistakes.

Holy shit!!!!   LMAO!!!!
bsfins
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2013, 05:30:11 pm »

I can't take credit for the Un-fucking,I think Stroke said it here a few years ago..I just remembered it...
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2013, 09:03:20 pm »

There's a couple of people I wish I could un-fuck.   Roll Eyes

bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2013, 01:43:14 am »

So he was the best athlete of the whole bunch of cheaters that made up the sport. The titles cannot be awarded, because everyone else who finished in the top of all those races has been nailed for cheating too.
Looking at his sport, it seems as he did nothing wrong as all the competition was doing the same thing.
When it comes to cycling....it is a sport that is really full of cheaters.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2013, 10:10:56 am »

^^The only thing this has really proven is that drug testing of athletes is a sham. We might as well do away with drug testing because passing a drug test is meaningless.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2013, 01:47:46 pm »

Really good editorial piece from Rick Reilly about how he was duped by Armstrong...

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8852974/lance-armstrong-history-lying

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray