Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 04:18:28 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Black Monday - Tracking Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Print
Author Topic: Black Monday - Tracking Thread  (Read 26742 times)
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2013, 04:50:52 pm »

^^^ I'd hate for the 49ers to lose Roman so soon, but as I noted a while back, I do think he is an outstanding coach, and deserves a HC opportunity. I was just hoping it would come 1-2 years from now...

He is a great up and coming coach and Jax will do very well to land him.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2013, 04:54:15 pm »

Browns fired Dick Jauron
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2013, 05:00:39 pm »

You clearly will be rooting against Miami that week like you do each and every week!

Mike, honestly why does that get your panties in such a wad? What is it about the thought of someone cheering for a team other than Miami that makes you bitch so much? You relish in the misery of every person you can, so I figured you would be the first person to understand someone rooting for the opposition. Every time someone in the league gets arrested, fired, cut, or breaks a fingernail, you can't wait to run to your keyboard and "report it" here. You've started more negative threads about players and their off-field problems than everyone else here combined. SURELY, negativity is right up your alley. -EK
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 05:04:25 pm by EKnight » Logged
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2013, 05:24:49 pm »

They had two major injuries on defense (LB and CB)
Miami had a major injury at CB as well. They also had a major injury at LT.

I believe when healthy are far better than their record...
Same for Miami. (Maybe far better is going too far, but it probably is for Carolina as well).

I'm sure if they trounce the Phins by 3 TDs next season you guys will have massive excuses for it as well. -EK
And if they don't?

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2013, 07:05:57 pm »

If they don't I'll eat crow. Given Miami's knack for making even average (Bradford) and subpar (Sanchez) QBs look great, I can only imagine what Cam and Steve Smith will do. Seriously, how many QBs had their best game of the year against Miami? Anybody got a stat on that? -EK
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2013, 07:11:02 pm »

If they don't I'll eat crow. Given Miami's knack for making even average (Bradford) and subpar (Sanchez) QBs look great, I can only imagine what Cam and Steve Smith will do. Seriously, how many QBs had their best game of the year against Miami? Anybody got a stat on that? -EK

http://www.nfl.com/player/tombrady/2504211/gamelogs
Brady has one of his worst if not his worst Week 13 vs Miami

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2013, 07:20:25 pm »

Former Fins QB Doug Pederson is the new Offensive Coordinator in KC
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2013, 07:30:05 pm »

So...that's what 15 great and one poor? Lol, honestly I know it's not that lopsided, but Palmer (373 yards), Sanchez (306), Kolb (324), Bradford (315), and Luck (433) all went off against Miami in terms of yards and Brady's second game he was much better (284; 2 TDs; 104.4 rating). They got better as the year and on, though, I'll grant you that. -EK
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2013, 06:25:38 am »

Rob Ryan to the RAMS as Deffensive Coordinator

Looks like Mike McCoy migth have his choice between Chicago and Arizona once Denver's season ends.

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2013, 06:55:30 am »

Reason why Norv Turner went to Cleveland over Dallas and some other teams who offered him OC jobs. Chud hired Norv's son and Norv wanted to coach with his son. So he went to Cleveland. Chud sold the combo of him and Norv to the Browns Ownership and it got him the job. Because they like the Chud-Norv combo and felt it was better than anything else out there at this time they could hire.

Jay Glazer reported on WFAN that the Browns do feel the dropped the ball big-time on Doug Marrone and regret not hiring him after interviewing him twice.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2013, 07:06:23 pm »

Brian Kelly staying at ND and NOT going to Philly according to Pete Thamel.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2013, 07:06:40 pm »

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/13/report-eagles-interviewed-brian-billick/

The idiot Billick finally got an interview. Some team broke down and gave him a few minutes to pitch his case!
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2013, 07:28:10 pm »

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/13/report-eagles-interviewed-brian-billick/

The idiot Billick finally got an interview. Some team broke down and gave him a few minutes to pitch his case!

^^Sour grapes because be said Tannehill sucked and shouldn't be drafted by Miami, lol. Wink -EK
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2013, 07:32:16 pm »

^^Sour grapes because be said Tannehill sucked and shouldn't be drafted by Miami, lol. Wink -EK

He's an idiot cause he wrote a full column for NFL.com Week 2 talking about the BIG Raiders win over the Dolphins. Only problem is the Dolphins won the game. Hence he is an IDIOT!!!! The other idiots are those at NFL.com who didn't proof his column and published it!

P.S...you got a sick f'n obsession with Tannehill! Crowbaring him into every thread. Wow. Sick. Really sick.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2013, 07:54:29 pm »

Seattle Defensive Coordinator will interview in Philly and SD. Many think he has the inside track for the Philly job. They seem to like him alot
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray