Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 04:21:04 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Black Monday - Tracking Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print
Author Topic: Black Monday - Tracking Thread  (Read 26745 times)
bsfins
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2013, 12:46:21 pm »

Denvers O-coodinator Mike McCoy to the Chargers,rumored to told the Broncos he's taking the job...

Albert Breer Tweet about it, Schefter reported it earlier also...
Chargers and McCoy are negotiating the deal now. But the bottom line is that McCoy has accepted the job.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 12:48:31 pm by Lil B » Logged
Landshark
« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2013, 10:26:39 am »

I heard on the radio that the Bears have agreed to terms with Marc Trestman and the Jaguars are going to interview Bengals offensive coordinator Jay Gruden
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2013, 11:56:17 am »

I heard on the radio that the Bears have agreed to terms with Marc Trestman and the Jaguars are going to interview Bengals offensive coordinator Jay Gruden
I would love to see Gruden in Jacksonville!!

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2013, 12:47:53 pm »

Chip Kelly is being named Philly's head coach today, according to the NFLN a minute or two ago...looking for a link now.

edited to add link:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8849699/chip-kelly-bolts-oregon-ducks-coach-philadelphia-eagles-sources

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2013, 02:21:57 pm »

Wow......I thought he said he was staying in Oregon....kinda shocked at that news.

Maybe Nike wasn't paying him enough!!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2013, 02:24:16 pm »

Wow......I thought he said he was staying in Oregon....kinda shocked at that news.

Maybe Nike wasn't paying him enough!!!!!

Nope. Oregon about to get some NCAA sanctions probably and Chip got wind of it. Chip pulled a Pete Carroll! Get out now!
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2013, 02:26:58 pm »

^^^^^
Haven't we all known about the sanctions for while now though.....so why wait....was this to get more money out of the Eagles?

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2013, 02:35:49 pm »

Sanctions are really hurting the NCAA.  They are in a no-win situation.  As soon as there's talk of it, their high profile names bolt.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2013, 03:38:23 pm »

Sanctions are really hurting the NCAA.  They are in a no-win situation.  As soon as there's talk of it, their high profile names bolt.
Not hurting them too bad. The championship ratings were up 9% from the previous year.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Landshark
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2013, 04:18:18 pm »

Nope. Oregon about to get some NCAA sanctions probably and Chip got wind of it. Chip pulled a Pete Carroll! Get out now!

I called it didn't I??  Kelly needed to bolt before the NCAA dropped the hammer.  He just didn't want to go to that hot mess in Cleveland.

Not to mention that the NCAA has been investigating Oregon and could drop the hammer soon.  Chip Kelly is pulling a Pete Carroll stunt.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2013, 05:59:10 pm »

The longer the Jaguars go without signing a new HC, the more nervous I get. I just know they are waiting for the 49ers to finish their playoff run so they can steal Greg Roman. Hopefully the Niners can make them wait a little bit longer...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2013, 11:36:57 pm »

Then I guess it's a good thing that the NFL continues to enforce their monopoly as a minor league where the players don't get paid.

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2013, 07:42:33 am »

The longer the Jaguars go without signing a new HC, the more nervous I get. I just know they are waiting for the 49ers to finish their playoff run so they can steal Greg Roman. Hopefully the Niners can make them wait a little bit longer...

Got your wish. Jags just hired Gus Bradly
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2013, 08:02:13 am »

Got your wish. Jags just hired Gus Bradly
I don't necessarily dislike him but I get kind a Jack Del Rio feel off of him. Jax has already had that for 11 years. Tom Coughlin, Jack Del Rio, and now Gus. Malarkey was the only offensive coach they have ever had and he never had a chance. 

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #104 on: January 19, 2013, 10:01:50 am »

Jets hired Marty Mornhinweg as their OC....you can now pencil Mike Vick to the Jets!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray