Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 07, 2024, 10:21:02 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Playoff Predictions- Divisional Weekend
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Print
Author Topic: Playoff Predictions- Divisional Weekend  (Read 30007 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2013, 04:24:49 pm »

Cheesy Seeing Carroll's dismay is priceless!  

I must admit to taking some enjoyment out of that as well. Grin

San Fran will destroy them next week.  

I don't know about destroying Atlanta...that's a pretty stout offense. I'll be happy with any win.

Harbaugh brothers will meet in the Super Bowl!  

I have a good friend up in DC who is a Ravens fanatic,. He's been talking up a potential Harbaugh vs Harbaugh Super Bowl all season. I'm just not sure I see anyone knocking the Patriots out of the AFC side at this point. I think they'll take care of Houston with ease today, and I think they can handle Baltimore in the AFC title game.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

I found it cheaper on the internet

« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2013, 04:32:41 pm »

My girl went into labor last year when the 49ers lost to the Giants.  I was pretty hammered and told her "just have the baby already now, we're not going to the SB!  Angry" 8 hours later I get woken up by a call to get my ass to the hospital...

Baby boy was born in 2012, the Giants won the World Series now the 'Niners are 2 games away.   Shocked

I'm much more relieved to see the Falcons in that game than the Seahawks. 
Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2013, 05:51:37 pm »

San Fran will destroy them next week.

Harbaugh brothers will meet in the Super Bowl!

There's no way the Ravens beat the Pats.
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #123 on: January 13, 2013, 05:54:02 pm »

Isn't that what everyone said about the Ravens and Broncs? Just sayin. -EK
Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2013, 06:05:24 pm »

Isn't that what everyone said about the Ravens and Broncs? Just sayin. -EK

I know, every given Sunday/Saturday, but when it comes to the Patriots, I pretty much think they're invincible in the post season. Plus, I'd put Brady above Manning.I'm just pessimistic when it comes to the Pats. Wink

P.S. I'm rooting for the Ravens.
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #125 on: January 13, 2013, 06:15:40 pm »

I would usually agree, but this years games have been wild and NE isn't really dominating the Texans like I thought they would. -EK
Landshark
« Reply #126 on: January 13, 2013, 06:17:00 pm »

I would usually agree, but this years games have been wild and NE isn't really dominating the Texans like I thought they would. -EK

Wrong.  New England has outplayed Houston.  Houston is lucky to be down by only seven points.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #127 on: January 13, 2013, 06:20:17 pm »

Atlanta won but its more relief than joy. They got flat out lucky. Atlanta took off the 2nd half like Seattle took off the 1st half!  Wilson not being able to at least get a FG at the end of the 1st half cost them. That mistake hurt bad in the end.

Happy to see Pete Carroll lose though! I don't like him! He can enjoy that long flight home!

EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #128 on: January 13, 2013, 06:27:36 pm »

Wrong.  New England has outplayed Houston.  Houston is lucky to be down by only seven points.

That's my point. They should be up by more than 4 at the half and they aren't, this they aren't dominating the way I expected. -EK
Landshark
« Reply #129 on: January 13, 2013, 06:28:24 pm »

Atlanta won but its more relief than joy. They got flat out lucky. Atlanta took off the 2nd half like Seattle took off the 1st half!  Wilson not being able to at least get a FG at the end of the 1st half cost them. That mistake hurt bad in the end.

Happy to see Pete Carroll lose though! I don't like him! He can enjoy that long flight home!

At least Matt Ryan and Mike Smith got that monkey off their back.  I can't see them doing the same thing against that Niners defense
Landshark
« Reply #130 on: January 13, 2013, 06:29:47 pm »

That's my point. They should be up by more than 4 at the half and they aren't, this they aren't dominating the way I expected. -EK

Now they are up by 11.  If only the Texans had fully capitalized on the opening kickoff return.  *SIGH*
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #131 on: January 13, 2013, 06:33:35 pm »

At least Matt Ryan and Mike Smith got that monkey off their back.  I can't see them doing the same thing against that Niners defense

While I think as of today SF should win. A cross country flight is always tricky, never know how teams will react. Plus in this league its very up and down. Teams look great one week and bad the next and vice versa.  If Atlanta is a home dog (which they might be) that might motivate them. And if SF gets caught reading their press clippings that might backfire. Interesting game next week. Really could go either way I think.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #132 on: January 13, 2013, 06:55:37 pm »

The next time Houston wins a big game will be the first time they win a big game!
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2013, 06:58:06 pm »

Now they are up by 11. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #134 on: January 13, 2013, 07:07:12 pm »

The next time Houston wins a big game will be the first time they win a big game!

Last week. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray