Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 03:32:03 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Beat The Streak!!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Beat The Streak!!!!!  (Read 2261 times)
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« on: April 25, 2013, 04:46:40 pm »

I know many of us were doing this last season and quite honestly I had forgotten about this until today, but MLB.com is still running this as nobody has beat the streak yet. I am going to fire mine back up today and was wondering if anyone else was still doing this or would be interested in doing it again.

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 05:18:20 pm »

I may do it occasionally, but the odds of winning are too far-fetched for me to assign the "every day" mentality to it...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 05:18:46 pm »

I'm in,I signed in as existing user......Our group is still active too!
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 05:38:23 pm »

I hate this game so I think I'm out.  Its all luck and there's no real rhyme or reason, or strategy.  And to get lucky 56 days in a row is impossible.

If they made it so that you could pick when you want to and don't pick if you don't like the matchups, then it would be better.  But last year, if you didn't pick, or forgot to pick, you went back to zero.  Terrible rule.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray