Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 07:34:54 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Scouts' Honor: Tim Tebow Not Fit for NFL
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Scouts' Honor: Tim Tebow Not Fit for NFL  (Read 5844 times)
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2013, 11:14:36 pm »

Sanchez got hurt tonight and it looks bad.  If the Pats cut Tebow the Jets can claim him and Tebow can finally start in NY....ha ha ha!!
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2013, 11:03:26 am »

He threw twice as many touchdown passes as interceptions in 2011, too.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2013, 10:50:44 am »

Tim Tebow was just CUT by the Pats

Tebow's NFL career is now most likely over.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2013, 12:22:44 pm »

I bet someone picks him up. 

Someone will.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2013, 01:24:10 pm »

I bet someone picks him up. 

Someone will.

I will take that bet. He's done
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2013, 02:05:54 pm »

what a raw deal he got in this league, but hey I guess that's the nature of the league.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2013, 02:33:06 pm »

what a raw deal he got in this league, but hey I guess that's the nature of the league.

Raw deal? He failed in NY and NE. he got a fair shake he didn't make the most of his opportunities. This preseason Tebow was the 2nd lowest rated QB in the entire league at -8.1 according to Pro Football Focus
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2013, 02:59:19 pm »

That's preseason lol.  His first season he was 8-5 as a starter, won a playoff game, and was very good.  He's probably better than any qb on the Miami roster now

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2013, 03:03:23 pm »

It's funny how people talk about how Tebow was "never given a real chance," yet Matt Flynn was also an NCAA nat'l champion QB, has thrown 6 TDs in an NFL game, has played well in the only two starts he's been given... and yet team after team will not let him even have a chance to play.  Oh, but Matt Flynn didn't write bible verses on his eyeblack.

Where Is The Outrage?

miamid45
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2013, 03:25:01 pm »

Won't even make it in the CFL.....every throw he makes looks like he's praying that someone gets to the ball and catches it....not NFL caliber.....had a good little run, but reality always will set in and the reality is that he doesn't have it!
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2013, 03:27:07 pm »

That's preseason lol.  His first season he was 8-5 as a starter, won a playoff game, and was very good.  He's probably better than any qb on the Miami roster now

If Tebow can't produce against back-ups and scrubs in the 2nd half of preseason games what makes you think he will  produce in "real" games vs "real talent"??

That 8-5 record is misleading, that team won in spite of him not because him. He had games where he completed only 8 passes and they won on lucky bounces and fluke plays. Defense and long field goals is what won those games. Not Tebow!

And if YOU think he is better than any QB on Miami you are lost. NFL teams want to win. Coaches need to Win or get fired! If someone thought Tebow could help them win...he would have a job. He doesn't have a job for a reason!! WAKE UP!
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2013, 03:55:43 pm »

I can't believe this "didn't get a chance" crap.

EVERY TIME HE PLAYS HE LOOKS AWFUL.  He was on a very good Broncos team and he still sucked there.  He got kicked off of 3 teams in 3 years.  HE SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2013, 09:13:28 pm »

It's funny how people talk about how Tebow was "never given a real chance," yet Matt Flynn was also an NCAA nat'l champion QB, has thrown 6 TDs in an NFL game, has played well in the only two starts he's been given... and yet team after team will not let him even have a chance to play.  Oh, but Matt Flynn didn't write bible verses on his eyeblack.

Where Is The Outrage?
Isn't Matt Flynn on his second team competing for the starter's spot? Why would there be an outrage.

Please do not turn this into a Tebow bashing post because I'm not saying he deserves another shot. I just really think your analogy was a huge reach just to bash Tebow and Bible versus.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2013, 11:39:32 pm »

Isn't Matt Flynn on his second team competing for the starter's spot? Why would there be an outrage.

Please do not turn this into a Tebow bashing post because I'm not saying he deserves another shot. I just really think your analogy was a huge reach just to bash Tebow and Bible versus.

Actually he is on his third team, but he was never going to get a shot at Rodger's gig.
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2013, 11:42:37 pm »

Yes the Broncos went 8-5 with Tebow as QB. However people continue to look past the fact that the Broncos defense woke up after going 1-4. During Tebow's miraculous run, the defense racked up almost all of it sacks, fumbles, and interception, to include two pick 6's.
Also lost in the Tebow hysteria cacophony, was the fact he dropped a short pass to Thomas, who broke tackles to score an 80yd TD. He did not drop a perfect bomb into Thomas's hands in the end zone, Thomas ran through the defense to score that game winning TD.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray