Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 07:39:26 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Scouts' Honor: Tim Tebow Not Fit for NFL
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Scouts' Honor: Tim Tebow Not Fit for NFL  (Read 5846 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2013, 02:36:43 am »

Isn't Matt Flynn on his second team competing for the starter's spot? Why would there be an outrage.
When Tebow lost his starting job (after putting up some of the worst stats from the QB position in years), many people complained that he Never Got A Fair Shot.  When Sanchez got benched last year and McElroy got the start, the same people complained that Tebow was the #2 and should have been next in line (incredibly ironic, given that Tebow got the start over Brady Quinn in nearly the exact same manner).

So where's the army of people chanting to just give Matt Flynn a chance?  LSU is not exactly a tiny backwater school, so I don't buy that the influence of Gator fans is the difference.

Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2013, 10:11:45 am »

That's preseason lol.  His first season he was 8-5 as a starter, won a playoff game, and was very good.  He's probably better than any qb on the Miami roster now
He wasn't 8-5, Denver was 8-5 with him as a starter. With a good QB they would have been 11-2.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray