Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2024, 05:16:36 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Live blog @ New Orleans
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print
Author Topic: Live blog @ New Orleans  (Read 25677 times)
Diehard_Dolfan

Dolphins,Canes,Heat

jmd161@hotmail.com jmd161
Email
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2013, 10:50:46 pm »

I feel this happens every Prime time game, I get all hyped up then in the 3rd quarter just start blasting music. Thank God for Miller High Life.

Love you Dolphins, always.

This is what me and my best friend said today... only thing that scared us was lately Miami seems to always pick prime time to play like cr@p!   Looking at Tanny he doesn't go through progressions he looks in direction pass is going and doesn't even glance anywhere else!  He has a lot to learn... he has talent but if he can't make reads and go through progressions he'll never get to that next level!
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2013, 10:51:04 pm »

Sorry but given what's happened in past seasons, this could be a back to reality game for the fish

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2013, 10:53:30 pm »

This is what me and my best friend said today... only thing that scared us was lately Miami seems to always pick prime time to play like cr@p!   Looking at Tanny he doesn't go through progressions he looks in direction pass is going and doesn't even glance anywhere else!  He has a lot to learn... he has talent but if he can't make reads and go through progressions he'll never get to that next level!

He is in his 2nd year and I can't think of any 2nd year QB who is "perfect" or has nothing to work on. The Saints are good.....sometimes its not a case of Miami now "sucks" all of a sudden. The Saints are just better. It is what it is
DenverFinFan
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2013, 10:55:48 pm »

He is in his 2nd year and I can't think of any 2nd year QB who is "perfect" or has nothing to work on. The Saints are good.....sometimes its not a case of Miami now "sucks" all of a sudden. The Saints are just better. It is what it is

I would also agree with that, there's gonna be up and downs, I still think we finish with a winning record for once and maybe make the playoffs, a few upgrades here and there and we'll be ok, as long as the damn team doesn't get sold to fucking Los Angeles or something.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2013, 10:57:58 pm »

The only bright spot for me is I got called in tomorrow so that's an extra $116 for me this week

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
habfan5150

« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2013, 11:05:58 pm »

I wish the 6 doctors that the Dolphins hired that said that Drew Brees would probably not play football again die a slow a painful death    Angry
DenverFinFan
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2013, 11:07:26 pm »

I wish the 6 doctors that the Dolphins hired that said that Drew Brees would probably not play football again die a slow a painful death    Angry

I understand the sentiment, but a bit harsh, he probably would have sucked in Miami anyway. Sad
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2013, 11:11:03 pm »

woo.  and there was much rejoicing
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2013, 11:15:15 pm »

Seems fair to me.  Should have drafted him out of college and missed out on signing him after given a chance to correct that mistake.  If I recall correctly, Jamar Fletcher was the reason why Brees wasn't drafted by Wanny.  That really worked out well.
habfan5150

« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2013, 11:19:44 pm »

I understand the sentiment, but a bit harsh, he probably would have sucked in Miami anyway. Sad

http://www.nfl.com/videos/n-if-l/09000d5d827197ce/N-if-L-What-if-Drew-Brees-signed-with-the-Dolphins
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2013, 11:25:12 pm »

Well can they get a quick score and make this a two td game? Roll Eyes

DenverFinFan
« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2013, 11:32:08 pm »

Well can they get a quick score and make this a two td game? Roll Eyes

No
DenverFinFan
« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2013, 11:34:04 pm »

Well my 100th post will be,  HOLDING ON SAINTS HAHAHA
DenverFinFan
« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2013, 11:35:11 pm »

Followed by 101st post, 1st down saints.
Stinger24

« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2013, 11:36:08 pm »

Dear lord how many third and long screen plays are we going to give up might want to correct that
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray